National Orientation Agency, Abuja
Block B, Old Federal Secretariat, Garki. Abuja.
Notice to Tender for 2013 Capital Projects
In accordance with the requirements of the Public Procurement Act, 2007, National Orientation Agency Headquarters intends to carry out Procurement of goods and services. Interested bidders/contractors are hereby invited to participate in the tendering process:
- Procurement of Goods
Lot 1: Supply of Office Furniture and Fittings. (Locally produced Furniture is preferred.)
Lot 2: Supply of Computers: Desktops and Laptops.
Lot 3: Supply of Computer Printers.
- B. Procurement of Consultancy Services
Lot 4: Expression of Interest from experienced and capable Consultants for the construction of Headquarters Office, Abuja. The Consultants/ Consortium shall be responsible for Architectural, Structural and Engineering designs and Preparation of Bill of Quantities.
1. Certified true copy of Certificate of Incorporation.
2. Certified true copy of Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three (3) years
3. Evidence of VAT remittance.
4. Pension compliance Certificate issued by PENCOM.
5. Evidence of registration and compliance with the amended Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Act.
6. Sworn Affidavits from High Court stating:
(i) That none of the Directors of the Company is an ex-convict in any country or have been involved in any fraudulent or corrupt practices or that the
Company is bankrupt or going into receivership,
(ii) Whether or not any Officer of the relevant Committees of the Agency is a former or present Director or has pecuniary interest in the Company.
7. Audited Statement of Account of the Company for the past three (3) years.
8. Company profile with CV and photocopy of certificates of key personnel.
9. Evidence of experience in similar jobs within the last three (3) years for goods and five (5) years for Consortium/Consultancy services with letters of Award and evidence of completion.
10. Original letter of attestation of good financial standing from a reputable bank to be addressed to the Director General.
11. Evidence of firm’s registration with Professional bodies.
12. Document must be duly signed.
13. Evidence of furniture produced and factory (Inspection may be carried out)
Method of Submission:
- All documents should be submitted in a sealed envelope and addressed to The Director General. Attention: Deputy Director, Procurement, National Orientation Agency Headquarters, Old Federal Secretariat, Area 1, Garki, Abuja.
ii. The envelope should be clearly marked with the project Lot and title at the right hand corner of the envelope (e.g. Lot 1, “Supply of Office Furniture.”) with the company name clearly written at the back of the envelope.
iii. The sealed envelope should be dropped into the tamper-proof Tender Box located in Room 332 and thereafter obtain acknowledgement receipt for the submission.
iv. Only successful Companies will be invited to pick the financial Tender Document after paying non-refundable Tender fee of N20,000.00 (Twenty thousand naira) only.
Collection and submission of documents shall close at 12 noon on Tuesday, 29th August, 2013. Late submission shall not be accepted please.
Opening of Bids:
All documents shall be opened for examination at 1.00p.m. on Tuesday, 29th August, 2013 at the Conference Hall, National Orientation Agency, Block B, Old Federal Secretariat, Garki, Abuja.
For Consultants/Consortium services, only shortlisted Consultants/ Consortium will be invited to submit their proposal.
All Bidders, Civil Societies organizations and professional bodies are invited to witness the exercise.
- The Agency may verify any or all the claims made by applicants and shall disqualify any company whose claims are found to be false;
- Bidders/Contractors who have worked for the Agency and have history of poor performance, abandonment termination and/or prolonged contract period need not apply.
- The advertisement should not be construed as a commitment on the part of the Agency to award contract to any contractor.
- This advertisement shall not entitle short-listed Contractors, consultants/ Consortium to make any claims whatsoever, and/or seek indemnity from the Agency by virtue of such Consultant/Consortium having been shortlisted.
- The Agency reserves the right to reject any and/or all prequalified contractors/consultants at its sole discretion and at no cost whatsoever to the Agency.
- All costs incurred in responding to this advertisement shall be borne solely by the Contractor/Consultants.
- Non compliance to the instructions above will lead to disqualification.
Mike Omeri, fnipr Director General