Jigawa State Government
Ministry of Land, Housing, Urban Development and Regional Planning
No. 1 Justice Tijjani Abubakar Road, Takur Dutse
Invitation for Pre-Qualification for the Construction of Township Roads
The Jigawa State Government intends to undertake the construction of township roads across the state, and is hereby inviting for pre-qualification of reputable Civil Engineering Companies for undertaking the following projects.
1. Construction of township roads at:
a. Hadejia 12km
b. Gumel 10 km
c. Kazaure 15km (Including rehabilitation)
d. Malam Madori 6 km
e. Kafin Hausa 6km
f. Maigatari 6km
g. Kaugama 6km
h. Guri 5 krn
i. Roni 5 km
j- Sule Tankarkar 5 km
2. Scope of the Work:
The scope of the work for the projects shall include but not restricted to the following:
- Site clearance
- Road work and pavement Culverts, Drainages and crossing slabs where applicable
- Any other work related to the project as shall be directed.
3. Submission of Pre-Qualification Documents
Interested companies are requested to submit prequalification documents including copies of the under listed to the office of the Director Planning, Research & Statistics, Ministry of Land, Housing, Urban Development and Regional Planning, Dutse Jigawa State not later than 15th August, 2013.
- Certificate of Incorporation with Corporate Affairs Commission
- Evidence of registration with Jigawa State works registration Board
- Tax clearance for the last three years
- Evidence of financial capability and Banking support
- Company’s profile including names of key professional staff and their resume.
- Evidence of availability of updated construction equipment
- Evidence of relevant experience and performance in similar project.
- Annual Turnover
- VAT Registration Certificate and evidence of remittance.
Ministry of Land, Housing, Urban Development &
Regional planning Dutse