Request for Expression of Interest (EOI) at Ministry of Works and Infrastructure (M.O.W. & I), Enugu State
Government of Enugu State of Nigeria
Ministry of Works and Infrastructure (M.O.W. & I)
Request for Expression of Interest (EOI)
In line with the policy of the Government of Enugu State to provide good and sustainable road infrastructure and develop rural and urban transport in the state, the State Government intends to construct and/or rehabilitate some arterial roads in the State.
The State Ministry of Works and Infrastructure therefore, hereby invites Expression of Interest (E.O.I) from interested Civil Engineering Contractors with proven experience and competence in road construction, willing to bid for the following roads:
R1: Abakpa – Nike Road and Nike Lake Road.
R2: Dualization of Opi – Nsukka Road.
R3: Amankwo/ Ameke Amah Brewery Junction by -Pass
R4: 9th Mile by-Pass
RS: Ohom Orba Junction – Imilike Ani – Ezimo Uno – Ezimo Agu – Imilike Ogbudu Aba- Obollo Etiti – Amalla – Obollo Afor (Udenu Ring Road)
R6: Enugu Road (Nsukka) Junction – Umuezebi – Nru Junction -University Gate
R7: Post Office Round About – Odenigbo Round About – Ogurugu Road – Ikenga Hotels Junction
R8: Obechara Road Junction – Umuakashi – Mechanic Village – Ikenga Hotels Junction.
(A) General Company Profile:
- Full details of company profile accompanied with details of ownership.
- Evidence of company registration with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC), include forms CAC 2, CAC 7 & Memorandum & Articles of Association.
- Current Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three (3) years (2012, 2013 & 2014).
- Evidence of VAT registration and remittance.
- Evidence of current registration with Enugu State Ministry of Works and Infrastructure in the category D (Road & Civil).
(B) Technical Capacity:
- Curriculum Vitae, evidence of Academic Qualifications and Professional Certificates of registration with COREN of the principal officers of the company with good knowledge base in road construction.
- Organizational Structure showing personnel.
- Evidence of relevant and verifiable similar job experience. Interested companies are required to attach evidence of signed completion certificate (s) from clients to support claim.
- Implementation tools – Attach evidence of ownership where applicable.
(C) Financial Capacity:
- Company’s current audited financial reports for the last three (3) years (2012, 2013, & 2014) stamped and signed by a registered Chartered Accounting Firm
- Bank reference from a reputable bank
- Evidence of payment of non-refundable pre-qualification fee of N50,000.00 (Fifty Thousand Naira) Method of payment is by “Pay Direct” and bank details are: Fidelity Bank Plc. Okpara Avenue Branch Only. Account Number: 5030046588
All submissions of the pre-qualification requirements should be in two sealed envelopes, clearly marked on the top left corner; Expression of Interest (E.O.I) for the construction of “Road i” (i = 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8) addressed to Permanent Secretary, Enugu State Ministry of Works & Infrastructure and submitted to the Director, Planning Research and Statistics, (PRS) of the same Ministry, at a date not later than 28th August 2015.
Min. of Works & Infrastructure, Enugu