Invitation to Tender; Construction of a Flyover at Abakaliki International Market within Abakaliki Capital Territory, Ebonyi State
Government of Ebonyi State of Nigeria
Office of the Permanent Secretary
Ministry of Works & Transport Abakaliki
20th August, 2015
Invitation to Tender
(1) The Ebonyi State Government through the State Ministry of Works and Transport is desirous to undertake the Construction of a Flyover at Abakaliki International Market within Abakaliki Capital Territory.
(2) Tenders are hereby invited from interested reputable Contractors who wish to bid for the project.
Tender documents for the project can be obtained from.
The Office of the Director
Civil Engineering Department
Ministry of Works and Transport
After the payment of a non-refundable deposit of N250.000.00 (Two Hundred and Fifty Thousand Naira) only in the Accounts Department of the Ministry of Works and Transport, Ebonyi State not later than 12 noon Wednesday September 30th 2015
(3) Completed tender documents are to be signed, sealed and delivered to the Office of the Director, Civil Engineering Department, Ministry of Works and Transport, Abakaliki, Ebonyi State not later than 12noon on Wednesday September 30th 2015.
(4) The Tenderer is mandatorily required to enclose along with his tender the following documents:
(a) Company’s Certificate of Incorporation.
(b) Company’s Registration with the Ebonyi State Ministry of Works Contractor’s Registration Board in Category “D” current at the time of the tender.
(c) Tender processing fee receipt.
(d) List of Plant, Equipment and Technical Staff available for the project
(e) Evidence of Current Tax Clearance Certificate.
(f) Evidence of VAT Certificate and VAT remittances to Federal Inland Revenue Service.
(g) Evidence of similar projects undertaken in the past three years including scope, site of project, contract sum, evidence of successful completion of the project.
(h) Evidence of current Audited Accounts of the Company for the last three years.
(i) Evidence of financial capability and bank reference.
(5) The Ministry is not bound to accept the lowest or any tender.
(6) All tenderers are invited to witness the bids opening which will take place by 1pm shortly after the close of tender on Wednesday September 30, 2015 at the Office of the Hon. Commissioner, Ministry of Works and Transport, Abakaliki.
(7) For further details contact; The Director, Civil Engineering Department, Ministry of Works and Transport, Abakaliki, Ebonyi State. e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Elder K.C Obini,