Yaba College of Technology
P.M.B. 2011, Yaba, Lagos
Invitation to Pre-Qualification to Tender for College Projects
Applications are hereby Invited from reputable and Interested Companies with relevant experience and good track record for pre-qualification to tender for the under listed projects.
1.0 Profile of Projects:
(1) Proposed construction of Student Hostel at Main Campus on Build, Operate and Transfer (BOT) basis
(2) Proposed construction of Student Hostel at Epe Campus on Build and Transfer (BT) basis
(3) Construction of staff residential quarters at Yabatech GRA under Build and Transfer (BT) basis
(4) Proposed construction of Tourism Village at Epe Campus under Build and Transfer (BT) basis
(5) Construction of Shopping Complex under Build, Operate and Transfer (BOT) basis at Yaba, Lagos.
(6) Construction of Multipurpose Centre under Build, Operate and Transfer (BOT) basis at Yaba, Lagos.
(7) Proposed Development of the College land at Abuja under Build, Operate and transfer (BOT) basis.
(8) Clearing of Land at Epe campus site
(9) Rehabilitation of road at Yabatech Main Campus Yaba, Lagos
(10) Renovation of students Hostels at the Main Campus Yaba, Lagos.
2.0 Pre-Qualification Criteria
The following will pre-qualify Companies to tender:
- Proven capability, relevant experience and good track record.
- Provision of Company profile and organizational structure, including names, resumes, and telephone numbers of key personnel.
- Provision of Verifiable list of previous similar works successfully executed within the last three years with names of clients, evidence of award and practical completion.
- Evidence of Incorporation of company by the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC).
- Company Tax Clearance Certificates for the last three (3) years.
- Equipment and Technology capacity – Evidence of contact with manufacturers (if any)
- VAT Registration and evidence of past VAT remittances
- Experience / Technical qualification of key personnel with copies of certificates.
ix. Audited Annual Financial Report of the company for the last three (3) years.
- Evidence of financial strength, credit worthiness/Bank reference and readiness to instruct bankers to supply financial information on the company as may be required.
- Evidence of community and social responsibility (if any)
- Evidence of compliance with the provision of the Pension Reform Act, 2004.
- Evidence of compliance with Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Amendment Act, 2011 as applicable
- A sworn affidavit indicating that all documents submitted are genuine and verifiable
- A sworn affidavit that none of the Directors has been convicted in any criminal offence, including fraud or financial impropriety.
- Bidders should include in their bid, a sworn affidavit indicating that no officer of Yaba College of Technology is a former or present Director, Shareholder or has any interest in the company.
3.0 Submission Of Pre-Qualification Documents
Bound pre-qualification documents in wax-sealed with envelope marked “Pre-qualification as Contractor for the (name of project)” at the top left hand corner should be hand-delivered not later than 1:00 pm on Monday, September 22nd 2014 to the address below:
Yaba College of Technology,
4.0 Opening of Pre-Qualification Documents
Pre-qualification envelopes will be opened at 1:00 p.m. on Monday, September 22nd 2014, and representative of companies that submitted bids are hereby invited to witness the opening.
5.0 Notification of Pre-Qualified Bidders
Prequalified contractors will be contacted and they will be invited to tender accordingly.
6.0 Collection of Tender
Pre-qualified contractors should note that they will be required to pay a non-refundable tender processing fee of ten thousand naira only (N10,000.00) for each of the project.
Tender documents will be available for collection at the Physical Planning Unit, of the College on presentation of evidence of payment of the processing fee.
a) That by the submission of pre-qualification documents, Yaba College of Technology is neither committed nor obliged to award any contract to any contractors/supplier or its agent.
b) That this advertisement for invitation to pre-qualification shall not be construed as a commitment on the part of College, nor shall entitle any contractor/supplier to make any claims whatsoever and/or seek any indemnity from Yaba College of Technology.
c) That due diligence would be followed as all the documents submitted would be verified and the past executed works and contractor’s offices shall be visited. Any discrepancies found would disqualify the contractor.
Biekoroma Charity Amapakabo