Invitation for Pre-Qualification for the Construction of Medical Centre at Federal Polytechnic Oko, Anambra State
Federal Polytechnic Oko
P.M.B. 021, Aguata Orumba North LGA, Anambra State
Invitation for Pre-Qualification
Interested and reputable contractors are hereby invited for pre-qualification exercise as a first step in the award of contract for construction of Medical Centre at the Federal Polytechnic, Oko (Main Campus).
- Photocopies of Certificate of Incorporation with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC)
- Company Audited Account for the past three years (2011, 2012, 2013)
- Current Tax clearance certificate
- Company profile with details of key staff and equipments
- Evidence of Financial Capacity from a reputable bank.
- Evidence of previous similar assignments with relevant evidence of successful completion
- Evidence of compliance with ITF provisions and remittance.
- Evidence of compliance with PENCOM provisions and remittance.
- Annual Turn-over of company.
Submission of Pre-Qualification Documents
The submission of pre-qualification documents as stated above, should be made to the office of the Director, Physical Planning Unit upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Thirty Thousand Naira (N30,000.00) only to the Bursary Department of the Polytechnic.
All duly completed pre-qualification documents should be addressed in sealed envelope to:
The Registrar, Federal Polytechnic, Oko.
P.M.B. 021, Aguata, Anambra State.
And hand delivered to the Office of the Director, Physical Planning on or before 22nd September 2014. Pre qualification documents will be opened.
note: This is not Invitation to Tender.
This notice and the pre-qualification process shall neither place any commitment on Federal Polytechnic Oko nor establish any legal relationship whatsoever with any contractor. No communication shall be entered into with any unsuccessful contractor/firm.
Tony Olih Nwaokolobia