The Federal Polytechnic, Ile-Oluji
P.M.B. 727, Ile-Oluji, Ondo State
Invitation for Pre-Qualification and Tender
The Federal Polytechnic Ile-Oluji, a newly established tertiary institution, invites competent contractors to apply for this Pre-qualification and Tender exercise. Interested Contractors are required to submit necessary information as well as comply with all other prerequisites for Pre-qualification and Tender for the following approved 2015 TETFUND Special Intervention Projects of the institution as stated below:
2015 TETFUND Special Intervention Projects
|S/N||Projects||Lot No||Non- Refundation Pre-qualification and Tender Fee|
|1||Construction of Three-in-One Auditorium with External CTOA.||1||N50,000.00|
|2||Construction of Administrative Block with External Works. CADB||2||N50,000.00|
|3||Construction of School of Engineering Faculty Building with External Works CSEB||3||N50,000.00|
|4||Renovation and Expansion of Building for Temporary Administrative BlockREBT||4A||N30,000.00|
|5||Procurement of Furniture PFT||4B||N30,000.00|
|6||Procurement of Computer Based Testing and Other ICT Facilities PCF||4C||N30,000.00|
|7||Supply, Installation, Testing and Commissioning of 500kva Sound Proof Generator SITG||4D||N30,000.00|
|8||Procurement of Vehicles POV||5||N30,000.00|
Interested companies are required to submit all the under-listed verifiable documents:
(1) Evidence of Company registration with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) and evidence of Memorandum of Understanding (MOD) in case of a joint Venture, including CAC registration forms CO2 and CO7.
(2) Certified true copy of Memorandum and Articles of Association of the Company.
(3) Corporate profile, to include list, CVs, and copies of credentials of Company and technical staff, indicating qualification, year(s) of cognate experience and certificate of registration with relevant professional bodies.
(4) Evidence of payment of tax for the last three (3) years (2012, 2014), duly stamped.
(5) Copy of VAF registration.
(6) Current Company’s audited statement of Accounts for the last three years (2012-2014), duly stamped by a Registered Auditor.
(7) Evidence of compliance with Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Amendment Act, 2011 by inclusion of compliance Certificate from ITF.
(8) Evidence of compliance with Pension Reform Act, 2004 by inclusion of Clearance Certificate from National Pension Commission (PENCOM).
(9) Evidence of registration on the Database of Contractors, Consultants and Service Providers by inclusion of the Interim Registration Report (IRR) issued by Bureau of Public Procurement (BPP) in line with the provisions of section 5(h) of the Public Procurement Act (PPA), 2007.
(10) Original Bank Statement for the past Twelve (12) months.
(11) Reference from reputable banks.
(12) Verifiable Evidence of similar Jobs successfully executed, or being executed within the lot Five years, indicating type, cost, location and evidence of award and completion.
(13) List of verifiable equipment to be used for the projects, listed as owned, hired or leased.
(14) Company’s registered address, functional contact address, GSM Phone numbers and e-mail addresses.
(15) Reference letters from Three (3) previous Clients of similar projects, satisfactorily completed to be included in the pre-qualification.
(16) Original copies of documents would be requested to be made available for sighting whenever required.
(17) A sworn Affidavit, certifying that:
(a) The documents submitted for the pre-qualification exercise are not only genuine, but also correct.
(b) The Director(s) seeking for pre-qualification had never been convicted by any court of law
(c) The Company is not bankrupt
(d) None of the Officers of the Polytechnic is a former or present Director of the Company.
(18) Evidence of payment of non-refundable Pre-qualification Tender Fee as indicated for each Lot and made payable to Project Account No: 4050003289, Bank Branch: Skye Bank, Ile-Oluji, Bank Code: 076182114 and Branch Code: 211
Interested Bidders should collect Pre- qualification and Financial bid documents from the Registrar’s Office on presentation of receipt issued from the Cash Office of the Bursary, The Federal Polytechnic Ile-Oluji, from Monday, 27th, July, 2015 to Tuesday, 8th September, 2015.
For further enquiries, please contact: The Registrar, Federal Polytechnic Ile-Oluji, Ondo State, between the hours of 11:00 am and 3:00 pm, Monday – Friday.
Submission of Pre-Qualification and Tender Documents
The Pre-qualification and Tender documents should be arranged in the order listed above and be submitted in two (2) copies, A4 size, paged and neatly bound and sealed in a separate envelope with the outer envelope of the first envelope marked “Pre-qualification and Tender for…” (Quote the appropriate project’s name boldly written on the top right hand corner of envelope) to be submitted in two (2) copies. The second envelope with Tender documents to be submitted also in two (2) copies marked “Financial bid”. The two envelopes should be enclosed together and marked with the project Title and Lot number and delivered to: The Registrar, The Federal Polytechnic Ile-Oluji, P. M.B. 727, Ile-Oluji, Ondo State, to reach him not later than 12:00 noon on Tuesday, 8th September, 2015.
- Failure to comply with the above requirements would automatically result in disqualification.
- The Polytechnic reserves die right to verify the authenticity of any claim made on the pre- qualification document submitted by companies.
- The Polytechnic reserves the right to reject any Pre-qualification document and is neither committed nor obliged to give reasons for the rejection of any of the companies responding to this
Contractors are hereby requested to indicate their interest in participating in the pre-qualification and Tender exercise, following which only pre-qualified Bidders will be invited for the opening financial bids of the projects. Only companies with proven track records on similar works will be pre- qualified for the financial bid stage of the projects. All interested bidders are invited to attend the opening of Documents Meeting scheduled to hold at 12:00 noon on Tuesday, 8th September, 2015 in front of the Temporary Administrative Blocks of the Federal Polytechnic, Ile-Oluji.
All submissions for pre-qualification and Tender should be in a sealed envelope, be identified with the project reference number at the top left hand corner and be marked “Pre-Qualification and Tender for Lot (Please specify Lot No.)”.
All submissions should be delivered by hand or courier service to reach the address stated below not later than 12:00 Noon on Tuesday, 8th September, 2015.
Opening of Bids
There shall be a public opening of the Pre-qualification and Tender submissions at 12:00 noon on Tuesday, 8th September, 2015 and all interested Bidders or their recognized representatives and the general public are invited to attend.
(i) Failure of a Bidder to follow the order of any of the instructions above or provide any of the listed documents may automatically result in disqualification.
(ii) Notwithstanding the submissions made, The Federal Polytechnic Ile-Oluji is neither committed nor under any obligation to include any Contractor on the final list of pre-qualified Contractors or award any form of contract to any Contractor.
The execution of these projects will depend on the release of funds by appropriate funding Donor.
The Federal Polytechnic Ile-Oluji will not be liable if there is any delay in the release of funds.