Tenders Endorsed Advertisement
Consultancy Services Required
Title: Evaluation services for Coca-Cola’s DFID-funded Educating Nigerian Girls in New Enterprises (ENGINE).
Coca-Cola is seeking to procure the services of an independent Evaluation Team to continue to conduct an evaluation of Coca-Cola’s ENGINE programme, which is in its second year and is funded through DFID’s Girls Education Challenge (GEC); the program will run through December 2016. See Annex 1 for details about the ENGINE programme and Annex 2 for details about the GEC programme objectives. The Evaluation team will provide an independent and rigorous evaluation and research function, designing and implementing a framework which will assess the process of delivery, effectiveness, Value for Money (VfM) and impact of the programme and report the findings and lessons learnt throughout the process.
Recipient of the Service:
The recipient of the service is Coca-Cola and Mercy Corps.
Full details of this consultancy can be found on: http://bit.ly/1vfLOjG
Mode of Submission:
Interested and experienced firms may request an electronic terms of reference at the email address below and submit a letter of interest, an updated CV/profile of key personnel including a concise and detailed proposal by 20th February 2015 to the email given below. Only short-listed firms will be contacted for further selection process.
Email to: email@example.com
Subject of the email should be:
Attn: Proposal for an external evaluation of our Educating Nigerian Girls in New Enterprises (ENGINE) Program.
Note that telephone enquiries will not be entertained.
Coca-Cola is an equal opportunity employer.
Related Posts via Categories
- Invitation for Tender; Provision of Products/Services at Save the Children International in Nigeria
- Invitation to Bid; Supply of Medical/Hospital Equipment at the International Rescue Committee (IRC)
- Request for Proposal at Family Health International (FHI 360)
- Expression of Interest for Project Evaluation at Save the Children International, Nigeria
- Invitation to Pre-Qualification of Vendors at Voices for Change (V4C)
- Request for Proposals (RFP) for Set up of call Centre and Provision of Security Services at Marie Stopes International Organisation Nigeria (MSION)
- Invitation to Bid (ITB) at Christian Rural and Urban Development Association of Nigeria (CRUDAN)
- Request for Expression of Interest (EOI); Supply of Hotel & Catering Goods & Services at the International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA)
- Invitation for Pre-Qualification; Contractors and Suppliers at Niger Garden City Property Company Limited
- Request for Quotation at the International Rescue Committee (IRC), Yola Field Office, Nigeria