Request for Proposals (RFP) for Set up of call Centre and Provision of Security Services at Marie Stopes International Organisation Nigeria (MSION)
Marie Stopes Nigeria
Children by choice, not chance
Request for Proposals (RFP)
For Set up of call Centre: (RFP-CC-300715) & Provision of Security Services: (RFP-SS-300715)
Marie Stopes International Organisation Nigeria (MSION) is a result-orientated Non-Governmental, Non-Profit Organisation which uses modern management and marketing techniques to provide reproductive health care and allied services to the poor and vulnerable. MSION’s goal is to meet the needs of underserved Nigerians and dramatically improve access and use of a range of reproductive health services. MSION is part of Marie Stopes International’s Global Partnership which is in over 42 countries worldwide.
MSION is requesting for application from reputable and qualified organisations to set up a call centre and provide security services in MSION’s Abuja Office.
Call Centre: RFP-CC-300715
Brief on the Call Centre
As part of organisational processes to improve client engagement and delivery of quality services to our clients, we seek to establish Call Centre that will serve as a platform for information dissemination, referrals to service delivery facilities as well as post-service counselling and support. The objectives for setting up the call centre are:
(1) To provide information on Family Planning (FP) and related services
(2) To refer callers for services to the nearest MSION centre or BlueStar social franchise; this will include setting up appointments for FP and related services
(3) Provide post-service counselling support and direction on where to go for in-person care as may be needed, serve as a back-up resource for our other suite of services as well as our other providers including pharmacists.
The Call Centre shall be set up as a centralised facility, equipped to handle large amounts of customer requests over the phone. The call centre shall operate as a hybrid – offering product and customer-based services. IT support shall be provided by MSION IT unit as the Call Centre shall be located at the MSION Support Office in Abuja.
General Description and Scope of Contract
The call centre shall operate on both toll-free and non-toll-free lines. The call centre will take-off with 3 personnel; 2 call centre agents and 1 supervisor designated as the call centre head.
The specific aspects of the task are:
(a) Technical support and guidance to MSION to setup and run the call centre for the first 12 month
(b) Procure and install all necessary components (hardware & software) for setting up the call centre
(c) Train (i. customer care: ii. call centre technology usage) and deploy the call centre personnel
(d) Provide post-setup technical support
The following are required:
- Company must be incorporated in Nigeria by the Corporate Affairs Commission; not less than 5 years
- Evidence of similar jobs completed for at least 3 different organisations
- Evidence of tax compliance for the last 3 years
- Evidence of financial capability (APG from bankers)
- Company profile that includes Profile/Resume of key technical personnel
- Detailed quote and delivery period
Security Services: RFP-SS-300715
Objective of Assignment
The purpose of this service is to achieve overall objective of protection of assets in all MSION’s facilities nationwide. This service is aimed at contracting a high profile security services company that will provide well trained and uniformed security guards that will play a part in the beefing up of security in all MSION location country wide.
- Ensuring Implementation/compliance with security procedures in place.
- Access control duties.
- Constant premises patrol.
- Verification and documentation of visitors.
- Maintaining accurate log of all security incidents.
- Reporting all queries and issues related to access security in the location.
- Reporting all damaged security equipment to the CSO.
- Ensures that all equipment are accounted for and losses reported.
- Static guard duties.
- Pedestrian pass control.
- Vehicular and pedestrian search.
- Any other duties that may be assigned.
Time Frame/Duration of Assignment
This service is for an initial period of 1 year renewable on good performance.
Output and Deliverables
Expected deliverables are:
- Constant security assessment of all MSION’s locations and operations and the reporting of identified risks/hazards to Security/Safety Manager.
- The supervising guard will report to the security/safety manager in place.
- Ability to provide well trained, vetted, disciplined and uniformed security guards.
- Ability to provide a supervision team that will ensure timely resolution of complaints.
- Ability to make quick guard replacements as called for by Security Manager.
General Terms and Conditions
Delivery of Proposals: By Email, Post or Hand Delivery.
Validity of Quotation: 60 Days
Delivery Deadline: August 13, 2015
Partial Bids are Not Permitted. Proposals must include all costs for all components listed in the descriptions above.
Completed Proposals must indicate the RFP Reference Number and should be submitted to:
The Procurement Manager, Marie Stopes International Organisation Nigeria, 59, Anthony Enahoro Street, Utako, Abuja.
Please direct all enquiries to email@example.com