Invitation to Pre-Qualification of Vendors
Voices for Change (V4C) is an ambitious Nigerian development programme that will target those in society who have the power to improve girls’ and women’s lives. V4C is funded by UK’s Department for International Development (DFID), the programme’s implementation began in October 2013 and will run until December 2017. V4C is a four-year programme which is only the first step in an ambitious process of social change that could take a generation to achieve.
The V4C will be making procurement for purple branded collateral. To this end, interested and competent companies are hereby invited to submit their company/business profiles for Pre-qualification for the production of:
(1) Good Quality cotton T-shirts
(2) Branded headphones
(3) High quality poster
(4) Branded Canopies
(5) Branded plastic chairs and Canopies
(6) Hardcover notebooks
Quantity will be in thousands.
PRE-QUALIFICATION CRITERIA; Pre-qualification criteria will include;
- Evidence of company registration with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC);
- Company profile, including name, verifiable address, telephone numbers, email addresses and organization’s administrative structure;
- Verifiable list of similar jobs successfully executed in the past (inclusion of letters of award and completion certificates an added advantage);
- Evidence of bank account in the name of the company/business entity;
- Evidence of tax remittance to the relevant tax authorities;
- Provision of Tax Identification Number (TIN)
Interested companies/business entities applying for pre-qualification should note the following:
(1) That V4C reserves the right to reject any or all pre-qualification submissions;
(2) That V4C will not enter into correspondence with any company on why the company was pre-qualified or not pre-qualified;
(3) Response to this invitation exercise should not be construed as a commitment on the part of V4C, nor shall it entitle any company to make any claims whatsoever and /seek any indemnity from the organization;
(4) The Prequalification process will be in two parts: Technical and Commercial Assessment. The Commercial assessment will include an evaluation of Value for Money displayed by the Service Provider.
Completed pre-qualification documents to be submitted in sealed envelopes and addressed to The Finance and Administration Manager, Voices for Change (V4C) No. 14 Oguda Close, Off Lake Chad Crescent, Maitama, Abuja.
All documents are to be submitted not later than 13th August, 2015