Invitation for Bids (IFB); Supply of Tractors and Implements at Kogi State Fadama Coordination office (KGSFCO)
Federal Republic of Nigeria
Invitation for Bids (IFB)
Name of Country: Nigeria
Project: Third National Fadama Development Project AF (Fadama III +AF)
Project ID: PO 96572
IDA Credit No.: 52930-NG
Bid Issue Date: 26th August, 2015
Title: Supply of Tractors and Implements
IFB Number: KGSFCO.AF/GDS/NCB/01/15
Last Date of Submission: 22nd September, 2015
(1) This invitation for bids follows the General Procurement Notice for this Project that appeared in the DG market of June 19, 2009 and “Daily Trust” and “The Punch” Newspapers of Friday, July 3rd 2009 and updated on December 4th 2013.
(2) The Federal Government of Nigeria has received a credit from the International Development Association toward the cost of Third National Fadama Development Project Additional Financing (Fadama III + AF). It is intended that part of the proceeds of this credit will be applied to payments under the contract for which this invitation is issued.
(3) The Kogi State Fadama Coordination office (KGSFCO) now invites sealed bids from eligible end qualified bidders for the items in the table below:
|Lot||Item No.||Description of Goods||Quantity||Bid Security||Delivery Period||Delivery Location|
|1||1||75 HP 2 – wheel Tractor||5||2.5%||60 days||Kogi State Fadama Coordination Office, Lokoja.
|2||1||3-Otsc Plough||5||25%||60 days
|4||3-Tons Tipping Tractor Trailer
(4) Bidding will be conducted through the National Competitive Bidding (NCB) procedures specified in the world’s Bank Guidelines: Procurement under IBRD Loans of IDA Credits, and is open to all bidders from Eligible Source Countries as defined in the Guidelines.
(5) Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from The Kogi State Fadama Coordination Office email: firstname.lastname@example.org , Tel: 08036135412, 07030327717. Bidding Documents can be obtained at the address given below from 9.00 am to 4.00 pm daily on Mondays to Fridays (excluding public holidays).
(6) Qualification requirements include:
(a) Financial Capability
The Bidder shall furnish documentary evidence that it meets the following financial requirement(s):
(i) Documentary Evidence for Financial Capability External Audit Report of the Bidder for the last three (3) years
(ii) To show a line of credit to execute the contract of such magnitude.
(iii) Readiness or Commitment to allow at least 10% credit facility to the beneficiaries to be paid instalmentally for a minimum period of one year.
(b) Documentary Evidence for Experience and Technical Capacity
The Bidder shall furnish documentary evidence to demonstrate that it meets the following experience requirement(s):
(i) Availability of spare parts for the product offered within Nigeria.
(ii) To show the availability of selling points in at least two (2) Geo-political Zones.
(iii) Having sold the products successfully in Nigeria in the last 5 years.
(c) The Bidder shall furnish documentary evidence to demonstrate that the goods it offers meet the usage requirement and technical specifications stipulated in the Bidding Document.
(d) Legal Requirement: Provide evidence of Business Registration.
(7) A complete set of Bidding Documents in English may be purchased by the interested bidders on the submission of a written Application to the Address below and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Ten thousand naira (N10,000.00) or in an equivalent amount in a freely convertible currency. The method of payment will be cash or bank draft, The Bidding Documents can be sent by courier at the bidder’s request and cost.
(8) Bids must be delivered to the address below at or before 12 Noon on 22nd September, 2015. Electronic Bidding will not be permitted. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidder’s representatives, who choose to attend in person at the address below at 12 noon on 22nd September 2015: all bids must be accompanied by a Bid Security as specified in the schedule of requirement above in naira or an equivalent amount in a freely convertible currency,
(9) The address referred to above is:
State Project Coordinator,
Kogi State Fadama Coordination Office (KOGISFCO),
Lokongoma Phase II Housing Estate, First Gate,
Behind Shopping Arcade,