Invitation for Tender at Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development
National Agricultural Extension and Research Liaison Services
Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development
Ahmadu Bello University P.M.B 1067, Zaria Nigeria
Invitation for Tender for Projects by Suitably Qualified Contractors for 2013 Capital Projects
In compliance with Federal Government 2007 Public Procurement Act,
The National Agricultural Extension and Research Liaison Services (NAERLS),
Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development, Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria hereby invites reputable and experienced Contractors to tender in respect of its approved projects under the 2013 Appropriation. The areas are:
Lot A: Upgrading of Facilities for Skill Acquisition and Development
Center for Training of Youths in 11 Agric Trades/Enterprises,
1. Supply for Equipments for Skill Acquisition Center
Lot B: Upgrading of Facilities for Radio/TV Programmes Production Studios in HQ and 6 zonal offices
1. Rehabilitation of Radio/TV Studios
Lot C: Strengthening Of Office Accommodation for South-South Zonal Laison office, Port Harcourt
1. Supply and Installation of Office Furniture and Equipments.
Lot D: Library Management: Information Generation, Documentation And Circulation/Sharing Within Nabls And Industry
1. Upgrading Of Library Equipment
Lot E: Promotion of Modern and Commercial Agriculture in 7 Model Adopted Villages.
1. Rehabilitation of 4 NR Adopted Village Centers
2. Tender Requirements
Interested Companies are to collect Tender Documents from the Institute upon payment Of N20, 000.00 only in the Institute Cash Office.
Submission of the Tender Documents should be made in a sealed envelope indicating on the top left hand corner of the envelope the code provided against each area of interest as listed above along with the following documents:
- Certificate of incorporation from the Corporate Affairs Commission.
- Value Added Tax (VAT) Registration Certificate with TIN No.
- Possession of tax clearance Certificate for the past three years.
- Evidence of issuance of compliance certificate to all organization by PENCOM in line with Pension Reform Act 2004 (as amended)
- Evidence of compliance with amended Industrial Training