Moni Pulo Petroleum Development Limited
Invitation for Tender:
OPL 231 Geological and Geophysical Studies
Moni Pulo Petroleum Development Limited invites interested and reputable contractors with relevant experience to apply to tender for OPL 231 Geological and Geophysical studies. The areal coverage of the concession is 244sqkm.
The study objectives of the call for tenders would be:
- Identify drillable prospects and leads
- Recommend possible drillable location(s) on the identified prospects and leads
- Identify the structural and stratigraphic play in the area
- Identify hydrocarbon potentials of OPL 231 concession
- Carry out detailed economic analysis of the concession hydrocarbon potentials
2. Scope of work
- Initial work planning/organization
- Document deliverables
- Resources requirement Planning/Acquisition
- Analyze and QC existing data (deviational surveys, check shots and well locations etc)
- Validate available data set
- Evaluate past work and recommendations in the acreage
- Identify operational Issues and organization
- Milestone Review and Update on Work plan
- Geological study of the regional setting
- Well to well correlation
- Generate Synthetic Seismograms for all Reference Wells
- Log correlations, sequence framework and QC (tops, sequence identification, cross sections etc)
- Construct Hydrocarbon Utility Chart (fluid identification, contacts, picks, pressures and tests)
- Milestone Review
- Fault Interpretation and QC
- Seismic Interpretation (Minimum Of 10 Horizons), validation and QC (including well to seismic integration)
- Frameworks validation and adoption
- Build velocity model for the acreage (or by fields)
- Time to depth structure maps for major surfaces
- Gate 1 Review (Major)
- Identify, define, evaluate and recommend Prospective areas and drillable location(s), giving the hydrocarbon Prospectivity of the areas mapped, including hydrocarbon volumes
- Seismic attribute analysis, volume interpretation and modeling
- Seismic Facies Analysis
- Seismic data gathers, AVO, Seismic inversion evaluation
- Seismic Response Calibration to Well data
- Petrophysical Interpretation and Evaluation ((V-shale, Porosity, Permeability X-Plots etc)
- Fluid contacts/ Reservoir Connectivity analysis
- Volumetric Assessment/Risk Analysis of Identified Prospects
- Detailed economic evaluation/analysis of the Identified Prospects
- Incorporate all feedback from milestone meeting
- Produce a comprehensive report on work done
- Final presentation to management
3. Tender documents
To qualify for consideration, contractors are required to supply the under mentioned information: two (2) sets of the following documentation, with the specific chapters, separated by dividers, in the same order as set out here below (a) to (s), in addition two (2) electronic copies CD ROM of the tender documents shall be furnished:
A) A separate section summarizing the contents chapter by chapter of the tender document.
B) Evidence of contractor’s registration in Nigeria (certificate of incorporation), Nigerian Contractor’s legal status and profile including Nigerian shareholding (evidenced by Form C07) and details of any formal technical support agreements with foreign contractors.
C) Contractor’s general structure and organization, including the branch dedicated to such activities.
D) In case of joint venture, attach copy of the joint venture agreement, and details of the interest of each of the joint venture partners and the role of each party shall be clearly indicated.
E) Details of company’s Health, Safety and Environmental Policy and Programme together with HSE Management System. HSE considerations on site and throughout the requirement are part of contractor’s responsibility and Contractor must have proven methods for eliminating risks associated with its own scope of services and ail interfaces with others. These methods must be clearly indicated.
F) Safety records detailed for accidents, injuries, damage and summarised for near-misses, LTI, over the past three (3) years.
G) Details of contractor’s Community Affairs Policy and Programme and records for the past three (3) years.
H) Nigerian content Moni Pulo Petroleum Development Limited is committed to maximize the local content. Bidders are to note that evidence of a local content strategy/plan is a compulsory prerequisite.
Furthermore, Contractors shall be scored on the following information to be provided as part of Nigerian Content Development policy and therefore an unsatisfactory result may result in disqualification:
Ownership structure (% Nigerian/Foreign).
- Proposed utilization of Nigerian resources (manpower services through subcontracting where applicable, equipment and materials, etc.) in order to achieve 100% in-country spend as required by Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry Content Act. 2010.
- Evidence of significant growth capacity building (human/infrastructure) in Nigeria existing over the past three (3) years. In case of a joint venture, attach a copy of the joint venture agreement, and details of the interest of each of the joint venture partners.
- The role of each party should be clearly indicated.
- Location and address of the facility and project team (of the Contractor) in Nigeria with all the required infrastructure and facilities.
- Training plan for Nigerians. Furnish verifiable evidence of past two years training.
Details of the contractor’s onshore (Nigeria) assets
I) Quality Assurance System certified ISO 9000 or equivalent.
J) Copy of relevant Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR) Certificate of Registration for year 2013.
K) Details of relevant verifiable experience of similar services that the contractor has undertaken as main contractor in the last five (5) years, within and outside Nigeria on a Nigerian project.
L) Details of relevant verifiable experience of similar services that the contractor has undertaken as main contractor in the last two (2) years, in the Nigerian center. This is mandatory.
M) Contractors internal QA/QC mechanism to ensure optimal and successful delivery of a quality job.
N) Reference of five major customers that can be contacted for information / reference.
O) Full and detailed description of location, capacity (CPU, disk …), equipment and facilities present at the Nigerian centre, and the backup of the international centre.
P) Description and specifications of equipment currently owned by the contractor together with proof of ownership and safety standards that will be utilized in the execution of the work. Proof of available office, resources, equipment, facilities, spares etc to support your operations.
Q) Resume of key personnel to be involved in the services.
R) Contractor’s audited accounts and tax clearance certificate for the past three (3) years.
S) All relevant information concerning contacts, telephone, fax, e-mail address of the representatives.
4. Submission of tender documents
The tender documents should be separated and sealed into two envelopes marked ‘Technical Tender bid for OPL 231 Geological and Geophysical Studies” and “Commercial Tender bid for OPL 231 Geological and Geophysical Studies” delivery shall either be by hand or by courier service to reach the address given below not later than Monday, August 26, 2013.
General Manager Operations & Engineering,
Moni Pulo Petroleum Development Limited
No. 5 Odoni Street, Amadi Flats,
Please note the following:
- This advertisement of “Tender Opportunity” shall not be construed as a commitment on the part of Moni Pulo, nor shall it entitle Applicants to make any claims whatsoever and/or seek any indemnity from Moni Pulo by virtue of such Applicants having responded to this Advert.
- Moni Pulo is neither committed nor obliged to include your company on any bid list or to award any form of contract to your company and/or associated companies, subcontractors or agents, in spite of the ITT information submission.
- Moni Pulo will only recognize and correspond with duly authorized officers of the pre- qualified bidders and NOT through individuals or agents acting on their behalf.