Tenders Endorsed Advertisement
University of Lagos
Invitation for Pre-Qualification Exercise
Addendum to Advertisement
Further to the advertisements published in the Monday, June 29 – Sunday, July 12, 2015 edition of this Journal, the University of Lagos hereby advertises this addendum extending the submission of closing time and date to 3.00 p.m. on September 10, 2015.
All requirements in the previous advertisements remain valid.
Kindly note that bidders that have already indicated interest in the previous advert, do not need to submit, Participation in this exercise and any related process neither creates any commitments nor establishes any legal relationship with the University of Lagos. It is a precondition for further consideration of bid in line with Due Process.
Dr. Taiwo F. Ipaye, MNIM
Registrar & Secretary to Council
Related Posts via Categories
- Invitation for Technical and Financial Bids of Contractors for the 2015 Tetfund Special Intervention Funds at Federal University Dutse
- Invitation for Submission of Pre-Qualification and Tender Bids at Federal Polytechnic, Bauchi
- Invitation to Submit Technical and Financial Bids at University of Calabar Teaching Hospital (UCTH)
- Invitation to Tender at University of Lagos, Nigeria
- Invitation to Tender for Centre of Excellence in Reproductive Health Research and Innovation (CERHI) Building Project at the University of Benin
- Invitation for Pre Qualification of Contractors for Tertiary Education Trust Fund (Tetfund) Year 2013 Special Intervention and Years 2011/2012/2013 (Merged) Library Intervention Projects at Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic, Unwana
- Invitation for Pre-Qualification and Tender for the Years 2012/ 2013/ 2014 (Merged) Tertiary Education Trust Fund Intervention in Library Development at Usmanu Danfodiyo University, Sokoto
- Procurement of all in one Optical Mark Recognition (OMR) Designing and Printing Machines and High-Speed Digital Scanning Machines for the Lagos State Examination Board
- Invitation for Pre-Qualification; Rehabilitation/Renovation and Procurement of Tetfund/Needs Assessment Intervention Projects at University of Port Harcourt
- Advertisement for Pre-Qualification and Tender for Procurement of Engineering Workshop & Laboratory Equipment under the NLNG University Support Programme at University of Nigeria, Nsukka