Invitation for Pre-qualification for the Execution of 2013 Capital and Recurrent Projects at Independent National Electoral Commission
Independent National Electoral Commission
Plot 436 Zambezi Crescent, Maitama District, Abuja
Invitation for Pre-qualification for the Execution of 2013 Capital and Recurrent Projects
The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) in pursuance of its statutory role invites reputable
|2||A4 Size Envelopes for 36 States & FCT, Zonal Stores at Gombe, Port -Harcourt, Minna, Oshogbo, Owerri, Sokoto and Headquarters|
|3||Registration Booklet (EC 1A Form) , Disclaimers Form, and Official Receipt for TVC|
|4||Other items for Continuous Voters Registration (CVR) (Tamper
Proof Folders, etc.)
|5||General Consumables (Inks cartridges, Cold laminates, Storage capacity)|
|Equipment and Other machineries for Continuous Registration (CVR) (hardware & Software|
2. Pre-Qualification Requirements
Prospective Contractors are required to submit the following documents:
- Evidence of Registration with Corporate Affairs Commission (C.A.C);
- Audited Accounts of the Company for the last three (3) years (2010 – 2012);
- Tax Clearance for the last three (3) years (2010 – 2012);
- Evidence of Financial capability and banking support;
- A detailed Company Profile showing list of professional staff and their experiences;
- Evidence of similar projects executed & knowledge of the Industry;
- Equipment & technical capability;
- Evidence of Annual Turnover;
- Evidence of VAT Registration & past VAT Remittances;
- Submission of PENCOM’s Certificate of Compliance, confirming Company’s fulfillment of its statutory obligations to the Employee, with respect to pensions;
- Evidence of 1% ITF Training Contribution;
- Telephone (GSM) number(s) of the Contractor/Company’s representative(s).
3. General Information
- For further enquiries, interested company representative should contact Director, Voter Registry, INEC headquarters, Maitama District, Abuja between the hours of 10.00 a.m and 4.00 p.m daily from Monday to Friday during the period covered by this advertisement.
- b. The closing date for submissions of the pre-qualification documents shall be on Monday, 23rd September, 2013 at 10.00 a.m, while opening of the prequalification documents will be on the same Monday, 23rd September, 2013, at 12 noon.
- Only successful Companies from the pre-qualification exercise will be invited for bidding.
All submission should be delivered in one (1) no. neatly bound copy of sealed envelope clearly marked “PRE-QUALIFICATION FOR PROCUREMENT OF THE ITEMS” (one Lot) as applicable and delivered to the Secretary, Independent National Electoral Commission, Plot 436 Zambezi Crescent, Maitama -Abuja.
OGAKWU C. AUGUSTA
Secretary to the Commission