Tenders Endorsed Advertisement
The West African Examinations Council
Private Mail Bag 1022, Yaba, Lagos
Invitation to Tender
The West African Examinations Council (WAEC) is desirous of engaging the services of competent companies/contractors to tender for the following:
1) Supply/Installation IP-Enabled PABX with IP Phones.
2) Supply of a 15-20 ton Diesel Engine Truck.
2. Pre-Qualification Requirements
(1) Company profile.
(2) Evidence of tax clearance for the last 3 years.
(3) Certificate of company registration with the Corporate Affairs Commission.
(4) VAT registration certificate.
(5) Evidence of execution and completion of similar projects in the last 3 years.
(6) Company audited accounts.
(7) Availability of verifiable plants and equipment that would be used for the project.
(8) Evidence of registration with relevant professional body.
(9) Letter of reference from Bankers.
3. Pre-Qualification and Tender Documents
Interested bidders are requested to submit their pre-qualification documents and thereafter collect tender documents from the office of the Deputy Registrar/Head of Works Department, WAEC, Yaba between the hours of 10.00 a.m and 3.00 p.m on official working days after the payment of a non-refundable processing fee of N20, 000.00 (Twenty Thousand Naira) only for either tender.
The tender documents should be submitted in a sealed – envelope to the office of the Director of Finance, WAEC, Yaba, not later than Friday, 13th September, 2013 by 12.00 noon, with reference at the top left hand marked, either,
(1) “Tender for Supply & Installation of IP-Enabled PABX with IP Phones’
(2) “Tender for the supply of a 15-20 ton Diesel Engine Truck’
And addressed to:
The Head of National Office
The West African Examinations Council,
21, Hussey Street,
Related Posts via Categories
- Call for Expression of Interest; Civil Society Organizations for Vulnerable Children in Lagos, Cross River, and Kaduna States by Save the Children International (SCI) and Federal Ministry of Women Affairs and Social Development (FMW&SD)
- Public Display Exercise on the Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) of the Proposed Sunti Golden Sugar Estate 11,000ha Farm, Sugar Milling Factory and Power Plant by Golden Sugar Company Limited
- Public Display Exercise on the Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) of the Proposed Airstrip at Golden Sugarcane Farm in Sunti Village, Mokwa Local Government Area, Niger State by Golden Sugar Company Limited
- Public Display Exercise on the Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) of the Proposed 1.100 (2 X 550) MW Open Cycle Gas Turbine Power Plant, at Omotoso Industrial Park, Okitipupa LGA, Ondo State by Kingline Development Limited.
- Tender Notice at Central Bank of Nigeria on Behalf of DMO Nigerian Treasury Bills
- Invitation for Technical and Financial Bids of Contractors for the 2015 Tetfund Special Intervention Funds at Federal University Dutse
- Invitation for Technical and Financial Bids for Projects under 2015 Appropriation of the Cross River Basin Development Authority (CRBDA)
- Invitation to Participate in Technical and Financial Bidding for Various Projects in 2015 Appropriation at Hadejia Jama’are River Basin Development Authority, Hotoro, Kano
- Invitation for Technical and Financial Bids for Projects Under 2015 Capital Appropriation at Upper Benue River Basin Development Authority (U.B.R.B.D.A)
- Invitation for Submission of Pre-Qualification and Tender Bids at Federal Polytechnic, Bauchi