Federal Ministry of Education
Federal Government Girls’ College
Akure, Ondo State
Tenders are invited from prospective qualified contractors for construction, rehabilitation works and procurement items for 2014 capital projects.
- The projects for execution had been categorized in the under listed LOTS.
Lot 1 General Renovation and Re-roofing of Multipurpose Hall.
Lot 2 Plastering of 410 Perimeter Wall Fence.
Lot 3 Construction of Road Network with Street Lights.
Lot 4 General Renovations and Re-roofing of Dining Hall.
Lot 5 VIP Toilets and Bathrooms (Hostels and Classrooms areas).
Lot 6 Provision of Modern Kitchen and Completion of Dining Halls.
Lot 7 Borehole and Reticulation of Water.
- All Tenders must be accompanied with the following Documents for pre-qualification of Tenders. Certified copy of:
(i) Certificate of Incorporation
(ii) FOM CO7
(iii) VAT Certificate
(iv) TIN Number Certification
(v) Company Profile with detailed record of previous jobs executed by the company.
(vi) Evidence of compliance with the provisions of section 6 (1) (3) of the amended Industrial Training Fund (TTF) Act No. 19 of 2011.
(vii) Evidence of compliance with the Pension Reform Act 2004.
(viii) Audited Accounts for the last (3) consecutive years.
(ix) Evidence of Tax Clearance Certificate for the last (3) consecutive years corresponding with declared annual turnover and profit of the Audited Accounts.
- Tenders shall commence and run from 11th August, 2014 and close on 22nd September, 2014 at 12.00noon.
- Submitted Tenders shall be opened and recorded publicly immediately the same day with the representatives of the bidding Companies in attendance at the STEP B Hall, Federal Government Girls’ College, Akure.
- There shall be no LATE submission of Tenders.
- Prospective contractors are advised to liaise with the Secretary to the School Tenders’ Board for inspection of the project site and existing Structures before the submission of Bids.
- Tenders must be submitted after necessary briefing on the specification of the items for procurement from the Board Secretariat to avoid any misrepresentation and irregularities.
- Tenders fees shall be Twenty Thousand Naira (#20,000.00) only.
- All Tender fees must be paid and receipted for at the School Bursary Department before the collection of Tender Documents at the Board Secretariat.
- Submitted Tenders must be appropriately marked and addressed to:
School Tenders’ Board,
Federal Government Girls’ College,
Akure, Ondo State.
12. The Board reserves the right to ‘Reject any Tender improperly marked or Lately Submitted
13. Prospective Contractors are advised to collect acknowledgment of their submission, duly signed, date with time of submission from the Secretary to the School Tenders Board.
14. All projects are advertised for award of contracts subject to release of funds by the Federal Government of Nigeria.
School Tenders’ Board, FGGC, Akure.