Federal Ministry of Education
Federal Government College
Ganye, Adamawa State
Invitation for Tender
The Federal Government College, Ganye Adamawa State intends to undertake some works, under the 2014 Capital Budget.
In compliance with the Public Procurement Act 2007, the college invites interested and reputable contractors to bid for the following.
2.0 Scope of Work
- Rehabilitation of 2 No Blocks of 2 classrooms – (Lot 1)
- Rehabilitation of 8 No Blocks of Boys Hostel – (Lot 2)
Prospective bidders are required to submit the following documents
- Certificate of Registration with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC)
- Evidence of tax clearance certificate for the last three years (2011, 2012 and 2013)
- Evidence of Pencom registration in accordance with the Pension Reform Act 2014 including evidence of remittance of employed Pension Contribution deduction.
- Evidence of contribution of Industrial Training Fund (IFF)
- Evidence of veritable experience or similar project execution, giving names of clients and evidence of practical completion
- Evidence of VAT registration, VAT registration with TIN number and paid remittance for the past three years
- Evidence of financial capability to handle the project and Bank support
- Company profile to include among other office address, current telephone number(s) and e-mail address, evidence of technical and professional qualification. Technical personnel and their qualification
- Originals of all documents must be brought for sighting during bid opening
- Affidavit of disclosure, disclosing whether any officer of MDA or BPP is a former or present director of company
4.0 Collection of Tender Document
Interested Company/Firm should collect bid document containing specifications for the job from the Bursary Unit of the college on payment of N5,000 non-re fundable tender fee for each lot at college from 8:00am to 3pm working days.
5.0 Submission of Tender Bid
All completed tender bids, in seal envelops with the description of project(s) being tendered for, written on the left hand corner (indicating the lot number and names of projects) with all documents duly endorsed are to be dropped in the tenders box in the conference room. Federal Government College, Ganye not later than 12:00 Noon on Monday 29th September, 2014.
6.0 Closing of Submission
Submission of Tender closes at 12:00 on 29th September 2014. Late submission will not be accepted.
7.0 Opening of Tender
Tenders received will be publicly opened at 12:30 on 29th September 2014 in the Conference Room of Federal Government College, Ganye Adamawa State. All bidders or their representative are invited to witness the opening of the tenders on 29th September 2014
All interested members of the public are also invited to attend. Failure to comply with the above stated instruction or to provide any of the listed documents may automatically results in disqualification.
School Trader Board (Federal Government College, Ganye)