Tenders Endorsed Advertisement
Yankari Power Company Limited
No. 2 Stella Obasanjo Street New G.R.A Bauchi, Bauchi State
Request for Proposal
Yankari Power Company is seeking proposals from reputable and competent Contractors to provide detailed security risk assessment for the 120MW Yankari power project located at Gudun district, Bauchi State
The risk assessment should encompass the personnel, logistics, transport, site, equipment, construction and post construction.
The appraisal of the proposals will be made based on a professional evaluation of the entire process chain.
Requirements for Submission
All interested contractors are required to submit their company’s profile which must include but not limited to the following documents.
- CAC documents
- Tax clearance certificate for the last three years
- Profile of the principal officers
- Audited accounts for the last three years
- Letter of reference from bank
- Evidence of similar jobs completed
Method of Submission
Three hard copies and a soft copy of the proposal (one original and two photocopies) all completed proposals should be addressed and submitted to the project consultant through the address stated below on or before 25th October,
The Business Development Manager
Niels and Stanley Limited
Plot 23 Alexandria Crescent, Wuse 2
Contact phone number:
Related Posts via Categories
- Invitation for Technical and Financial Bids of Contractors for the 2015 Tetfund Special Intervention Funds at Federal University Dutse
- Invitation for Technical and Financial Bids for Projects under 2015 Appropriation of the Cross River Basin Development Authority (CRBDA)
- Invitation to Participate in Technical and Financial Bidding for Various Projects in 2015 Appropriation at Hadejia Jama’are River Basin Development Authority, Hotoro, Kano
- Invitation for Technical and Financial Bids for Projects Under 2015 Capital Appropriation at Upper Benue River Basin Development Authority (U.B.R.B.D.A)
- Request for Expression of Interest (EOI) and Invitation for Pre-Qualification of Contractors for Projects under the FY 2015 Appropriation of the Lower Niger River Basin Development Authority
- Invitation for Pre-Qualification for Works, Goods and Expression of Interest for Non Consultancy Services at Federal Ministry of Youth Development
- Invitation to Tender at University of Lagos, Nigeria
- Public Display Exercise on the Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) of the Proposed Construction of 12”X5km, Class 600 Gas Supply Pipeline Route from Onne Metering Station (PRMS) to Oil and Gas Free Trade Zone (OGFTZ) in Onne Port at Eleme Local Government Area, Rivers State by Nigerian Gas Company Ltd.
- Invitation to Tender for Centre of Excellence in Reproductive Health Research and Innovation (CERHI) Building Project at the University of Benin
- Invitation for Pre-Qualification; Rehabilitation/Renovation and Procurement of Tetfund/Needs Assessment Intervention Projects at University of Port Harcourt