Invitation to Participate in the Pre-Qualification Exercise for the Construction of Various Projects under the FCT Education Secretariat at Federal Capital Territory Administration (FCTA)
Federal Capital Territory Administration (FCTA)
FCT Tenders Board
P.M.B, 24 Garki, Abuja.
09-3141266, Fax: 09-3141266 Abuja – Tel.09 3141266
Invitation to Participate in the Pre-Qualification Exercise for the Construction of Various Projects under the FCT Education Secretariat
The Federal Capital Territory Administration (FCTA), through FCT Education Secretariat has provisions in the FCT 2013 Statutory Budget and intends to use part or whole of it for the procurement described hereunder. Competent and interested companies are hereby invited to submit pre-qualification bids for the following projects.
1. Completion of Male Hostel at GSS Pykassa, Maitama District, Abuja
2. Construction of School of Environmental Sciences at Abuja University of Technology (AUT), Abaji
3. Construction of Senate Building at Abuja University of technology (AUT), Abaji
B. Pre-Qualification Requirements
Interested companies shall forward copies of the following documents in bounded copies and the originals are to be made available for sighting during the Bid opening.
- Evidence of Registration with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) and Articles of Memorandum of Association.
- Tax Clearance for the last three years. (Expiring December 2013)
- Evidence of compliance with statutory provision of section 6 (i-ii) of the Industrial Training Fund (ITF), Act as amended.
- Evidence of compliance with PENCOM Act in line with Section 16, subsection 8(d) of the Public Procurement Act on Contributory Pension Fund.
- Interested Companies should have up to date returns with the CAC and be informed that due diligence could be conducted.
- Company’s Audited Account for the last three years prepared by a Chartered Accounting firm.
- List of verifiable documentary evidences of similar jobs successfully executed within the last three years. (Complete with award letters, Completion Certificates)
- Bank reference from a reputable Nigerian Bank and Statement of Account for the last 12months.
- Sworn affidavit in line with the provisions of part IV, section 16, sub section 6 (c, e & f).
- Company Profile showing list of key personnel/officers to be attached to the project stating their roles, designation, qualification and experience. Enclose photocopies of professional certificates where applicable.
- List of equipment and plants to be deployed for the project, where applicable, stating their location and whether the equipment are owned or on lease.
- Full details of the firm’s indicating the name & telephone numbers, fax/facsimile number, website, e-mail address and verifiable contact addresses.
- Evidence of average Annual Turnover of N200M over a period of last three (3) years. Non provision of this evidence shall be a ground for disqualification.
The pre-qualification documents should be sealed and labeled indicating the name and lot number of the project. The document is to be dropped in: The Tender Box at the Office of the Secretary, FCT Tenders Board, FCT Tender Board Secretariat, Room 043, Former Public Building Department, FCTA secretariat, Area 11, Garki, Abuja not later than 12 noon 18th Oct, 2013. The representatives of the bidding companies are invited to witness the opening of the bids immediately at Room G9 Tender Secretariat, Archives & History Bureau No 5 Peace Drive Area 11, Garki, Abuja.
(D) All interested Companies are hereby informed that the above listed projects were erroneously published in the People Daily and ThisDay Newspapers and the Federal Tenders Journal of 9th September, 2013 under Education Secretariat. The invitations for the submission of bids in respect of the said projects are hereby withdrawn.
i. Only pre-qualified companies / firms would be invited to submit financial bids,
ii. A company is NOT allowed to bid for more than One (1) project. A company that violates this rule shall automatically be disqualified for all the projects bidded.
iii. Failure to provide necessary information /supporting documents as required could lead to disqualification.
iv. Members of the general public and Civil Society Organizations are invited to attend the opening exercise. Conduct of attendees shall be in line with the code of conduct issued by the Bureau of Public Procurement for Public Procurement Officers.