Pre-qualification and Tender Invitation for 2013 Capital Projects/TETFUND 2011/2012Merged Library Intervention at Federal College of Education (Technical), Potiskum
Federal College of Education (Technical), Potiskum
Mohammed Idrissa Way, PM.B 1013, Potiskum, Yobe State
(COLLEGE PROCUREMENT UNIT)
PROJECTS/TETFUND 2011/2012 MERGED LIBRARY INTERVENTION
Pre-qualification and Tender Invitation for 2013 Capital Projects/TETFUND 2011/2012Merged Library Intervention
The Federal College of Education (Technical) Potiskum hereby invites tenders from interested, reputable and competent companies to tender for the following Projects:
2013 Capital Projects
- Lot 1 Furnishing of Auditorium and School of Education Phase II
- Lot 2 Rehabilitation & Furnishing of Classrooms, Lecture Halls and Administrative blocks
- Lot 3 Provision and Installation of 500KVA and 100KVA Generator Set
- Lot 4 Supply of Library Books and Equipment
- Lot 5 Provision of solar powered Street Light on Campus Phase II
- Lot 6 Construction of Building Department Workshops Phase V
- Lot 7 Construction-of 3nos additional Blocks of Classroom and Furniture Lot 8 Construction of Road network and drainages
- Lot 9 Provision of Workshop Equipment for Metal Work, Automobile & Wood Work Departments
- Lot 10 Landscaping of College Premises
TETFUND 2011/2012Merged Library Intervention
Lot 1 Supply of Library Books/Journals
Lot 2 Supply and installation of Components of Electronic Digital Lending Machine
Lot 3 Supply of Library Equipment
- Prospective tenders are required to enclose copies of under listed documents in their submission:
- Evidence of Incorporation or Business name registration.
- Key personnel registration with professional bodies.
- Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three (3) years.
- Company Audited Accounts for the last three (3) years.
- Experience/Technical Qualification of Key Personnel.
- List of Equipment and Technical Capacity.
- Evidence of VAT Registration/Remittance.
- Evidence of payment of 1% of total annual payroll to ITF as training contribution.
- Evidence of remittance of 1% total annual emolument to Nigerian Social Insurance Trust Fund.
- Tenders are required to pay non refundable fees in Bursary Department, while Tender Documents are to be collected in the College Procurement Unit.
Submission of Tender Documents
Completed Tender Documents should be returned to the Procurement Unit of the Provost’s Office during working hours (8:00AM – 4:00PM) in sealed envelopes clearly MARKED to indicate the project being tendered for, to the:
Secretary, Tenders Board,
Federal College of Education (Technical), Potiskum,
P.M.B. 1013, Potiskum,
Tender closes at 12:00 Noon, 21st October, 2013 and the tender documents will be opened the same day at 1:00PM in the Board Room of the College.
Garga M. Lawal
Head, Procurement Unit.