Public Complaints Commission
(The Nigerian Ombudsman)
No. 25 Aguiyi Ironsi Street, Maitama, P.M.B 68,
Abuja 07035538440, 08035400172, 08056014878
Invitation for Pre-Qualification for 2013 Capital Project
The Public Complaints Commission, Maitama, Abuja, hereby invites applications for Pre-qualification exercise from reputable and competent contractors/companies for execution of its 2013 Capital Projects as approved.
B. Scope of Works
Construction of State Office Buildings in Bayelsa, Akwa-Ibom, Taraba, Adamawa, Imo, Anambra, Enugu, Ondo, Ekiti, Jigawa, Kebbi, Sokoto, FCT and Benue
C. Pre-Qualification Requirements
To qualify for consideration, contractors/companies are required to submit the following documents for scrutiny:
- Evidence of Company Registration with Corporate Affairs Commission;
- Company Tax clearance Certificate for the last three (3) consecutive years covering 2010, 2011 and 2012;
- Evidence of compliance with Pension Reform Act, 2011
- Evidence of compliance with ITF Amendment Act, 2011;
- Company VAT Registration Certificate;
- Company’s Audited account for the last three (3) years;
- Evidence of similar verifiable projects executed within the last three (3) years with details description of the work, contract sum and Completion Certificates;
- Evidence of financial competence from a reputable Commercial Bank;
- Company profile indicating detail CVs of key company staff;
- List of equipment to be used for the project and their locations (Where applicable);
- List of Personnel/Officers attached to the project and their qualifications, photocopies of professional certificates as well as evidence that none of the company’s Directors has been convicted of any criminal offence relating to fraud or financial impropriety or criminal offence relating or criminal misrepresentation, falsification of fact relating to any matter;
- Any other relevant information that may be of advantage.
D. Collection of Tender Documents
Interested companies should collect bid documents on 30th September, 2013 from Office of the Procurement Unit Public Complaints Commission Headquarters, Maitama, Abuja upon presentation of evidence of payment of non-refundable Tender fee of N10, 000.00 in certificate Bank draft payable to the Public Complaints Commission.
E. Submission of Pre-Qualification Documents
Completed bid documents should be in two separate sealed envelopes labelled ‘Technical’ and ‘Financial’ (2 envelope system), both put in a bigger envelope clearly marked with the relevant Project Title and addressed to:
The Honourable Chief Commissioner,
Public Complaints Commission,
25 Aguiyi Ironsi Way, Maitama,
P.M.B. 68, Garki,
The closing date for submission of bids is 27th September, 2013,
F. Opening of Bids
Opening of bid shall commence immediately following the deadline stipulated for submission of Bids at 12.00 noon at the Conference Hall of the Commission.
Representatives of bidding companies and interested members of the public are invited to witness the bids opening exercise.