Nigerian Ports Authority
Public Notice No: 3907
Invitation to Tender for Electrical/Corrosion Engineering Project
The Nigerian Ports Authority hereby invites reputable and competent contractors to submit tender for the under-listed projects:
|Upgrading of LT Power Distribution Systems At Sub-Station 2 /Rehabilitation Of Capacitor Bank At Main Power Station Lagos Port Complex||LOT 1|
|Construction of 33KV Gentry Projection Systems at Injection Station, Federal Lighter Terminal, Onne||LOT 2|
|Low Voltage Power (Gen Set) Supply From Power House to Sub-Station 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5, Calabar Port||LOT 3|
|Replacement of Obsolete Low Voltage Distribution Panel at Docyard, Calabar Port||LOT 4|
|Complete Rehabilitation of 30m & 12m Security Lighting Poles At Delta Ports, Delta State||LOT 5|
|Upgrading of Power Supply System from Main Power Station to Water Treatment at Lagos Port Complex||LOT 6|
|Epoxy Coating and Cathodic Corrosion Protection of the Recessed Sheet Steel Pile Wall of Fishery Terminal and Continental Shipyard at Dockyard Apapa.||LOT 7|
|Corrosion Coating of the Entire Splash Zone of the Tubular Foundation Steel Piles Of Berths 1 and 2 at Lagos Port Complex, Apapa.||LOT 8|
Note That Bidders Are Not Allowed To Bid For More Than Two (2) Lots.
(B) Scope of Projects
The scope of the project is as detailed in the Standard Bidding Document to be issued to bidders.
(C) Tender Requirement
Interested companies should submit three (3) HARD copies (one original and two copies) and a SOFT copy of only site bound technical bid documents duly signed, paginated; separated by dividers and arranged in the order outlined here-under
Mandatory Requirements (SOFT and HARD COPIES)
(1) Evidence of Certificate of Incorporation with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC).
(2) Evidence of Company TAX Clearance Certificate for the last (3) years (2012, 2013 & 2014).
(3) Current Pension Clearance Certificate from (PENCOM).
(4) Evidence of Compliance Certificate with industrial Training Fund (ITF) Act No. 19 of 2011.
Other Requirements (SOFT and HARD COPIES)
(5) Evidence of similar projects executed in the past including letters of awards, completion certificates etc.
(6) Company profile to include names, qualifications and experience of key personnel
(7) Evidence of Financial Capability from a reputable bank.
(8) All relevant information concerning contact, telephone, fax and e-mail address of company representative
(9) For Joint Venture (JV)/Partnership, Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) should be provided.
(10) Bids must be in English Language, in dear Hard & Soft Copies and duly signed by an official authorized by the bidder.
(D) Collection of Financial Tender Documents
Interested companies are to collect the Standard Bidding Document from the Office of the General Manager, Procurement, 6th Floor, Ancillary Building of Nigerian Ports Authority (NPA) Headquarters, 26/28 Marina – Lagos on evidence of payment of non-refundable fee of N30.000.00 (Thirty Thousand Naira) only for each LOT. All tender sum from N300Million and above should be conveyed with a 2% bid bond of the tender price.
(E) Submission of Tender Documents
Prospective bidders are to submit bid for each of the LOT desired, three (3) hard copies each of TECHNICAL and FINANCIAL BIDS with soft copy of Technical Bid only should be packaged SEPARATELY in SEALED ENVELOPS and clearly marked as “Technical Bid” or “Financial Bid”. Furthermore, the reverse side of each sealed envelope should have the names and addresses of the bidders and thereafter put the two sealed envelopes together in a bigger envelope addressed to THE SECRETARY TO THE TENDER BOARD, NIGERIAN PORTS AUTHORITY” and clearly marked “INVITATION TO TENDER FOR THE (TITLE DESCRIPTION AS APPROPRIATE TO SPECIFIC PROJECT BEING ADVERTISED)” Specifying PUBLIC NOTICE NO. 3907 and the LOT NO, desired and drop in the designated Tender Box located on the 4th floor of the Ancillary Building of Nigerian of Ports Authority Headquarters at 26/28, Marina Lagos not later than 11:00am on Wednesday, 26th August, 2015.
Where a bidder decides to bid for two (2) LOTS, submission on each should be made separately.
All received bids will be opened immediately at the Conference room, I Joseph Street, off Marina, Lagos in the presence of bidders or their representatives. Please, ensure that you sign the bid submission register in the office of the General Manager, Procurement as the Authority will not be held liable for misplaced or wrongly submitted bids. For further enquiries, please contact the “General Manager (Procurement)” on e-mail; email@example.com. Pre-qualified bidders will be required to submit soft copy of their financial bids in due course.
The invitation to tender does not place any obligation on the Authority to consider any responding company for the award of contract.
(1) Wrongly placed tenders and late submission would not be entertained.
(2) All costs incurred as a result of this tender invitation and any subsequent requests for information shall be borne by the bidding companies.
(3) Only short-listed companies will be contacted.
Nigerian Ports Authority