Invitation to Tender for the Engineering, Procurement, Construction and Commissioning (EPCC) of 40″ X 30km Class 600 Gas Pipeline for the Proposed Odidi – Warri Gas Pipeline Expansion Project at Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC)
Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC)
Towers, Herbert Macaulay Way, Central Business District,
P.M.B. 190, Garki, Abuja – Nigeria.
Invitation to Tender for the Engineering, Procurement, Construction and Commissioning (EPCC) of 40″ X 30km Class 600 Gas Pipeline for the Proposed Odidi – Warri Gas Pipeline Expansion Project
The Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) intends to engage the services of a reputable International Engineering, Procurement and Construction company to carry out the execution of the EPCC activities for the Proposed 40″ x 30km Class 600 Odidi – Warri Gas Pipeline Expansion Project.
(2) Description of Scope of Works
The scope of work includes but not limited to the following:
- Detailed engineering verification of Approved for Construction (AFC) documents from various engineering disciplines (Piping, Process, Civil/Structural, Electrical, Instrumentations, telecoms, Pipelines, HSE).
- Verification of site surveys and soil tests/analysis.
- Civil/structural works including sand filling and any measures deemed necessary for site preparation/reclamation.
- Route surveys for equipment/materials transportation.
- Procurement, supply, inspection and testing, packing, preservation, delivery, transportation, customs clearance, identification control, handling, storage and incidental matters relating to all equipment, materials, and consumables.
- Construction/Installation of 40″ x 30 km Odidi – Warri Pipeline inclusive of pig traps and concrete weigh coating
- Installation of Fibre Optics Cable (FOC) between the Odidi Node and the WGTP along the length of the pipeline ROW.
- On-site testing, checking completion of detailed check lists, pre-commissioning, commissioning and start-up, supply of consumables and any incidental matters relating to the satisfactory completion and operation of the complete facilities for Odidi -Warri Pipeline Expansion Project.
- Provision of insurance spares and two (2) years operating spares and ensuring they are on site prior to commissioning
- Development of the Asset Integrity Management documents required to operate and maintain the Odidi -Warri Pipeline facilities.
- Demobilisation of all CONTRACTOR’S facilities, engineering base, fabrication base, construction bases, storage facility, offices, workshops, equipment, and temporary facilities.
- As Built documentation and Handover
Detailed responsibilities for the tenderer are contained in the ITT document that will be issued upon response to this publication.
(3) Tentative Time Schedule
NNPC plans to award the Contract for the PCC contract before end of Q3, 2015
(4) Contracting Strategy
The criteria and the selection processes for bidders for the PCC contract for the Odidi – Warri gas pipeline expansion project shall be conducted in line with the provisions of extant laws on public procurement and Nigerian Content.’
NNPC plans to award the contract to competent and established EPC contractor that will deliver the project on schedule.
(5) Mandatory Requirements
Tenderers are required to include the following information in their response:
- An abridged Company profile containing evidence of similar jobs undertaken within the last 5 years
- Tax Clearance Certificates for the last three (3) years 2012, 2013 and 2014
- Company’s audited financial reports for the last three (3) years, 2012, 2013 and 2014
- For locally established companies, Company Registration Certificate from Corporate Affairs Commission
- Evidence of current registration with NNPC, DPR, and NIPEX
- Where in partnership with a foreign company, evidence of the partnership agreement
- Detailed Nigerian content plan in accordance with NCDMB Act, 2010.
- Evidence of similar EPC Jobs executed within the last five (5)years
- CVs of key personnel for the project
Tenderers are required to provide all the above requested information. Notwithstanding the submission of requested documentation, NNPC is neither committed nor obliged to include any bidder on the tender list or award any form of contract to company or associates.
(7) Submission of Pre-Qualification Documents
The response to this invitation should be sealed and marked at the top right Corner as: “ENGINEERING, PROCUREMENT, CONSTRUCTION AND COMMISSIONING (EPCC) OF 40″ X 30km ODIDI – WARRI GAS PIPELINE EXPANSION PROJECT” and addressed to:
Gas & Power Dexcom Tenders Board,
Room 45b, 1st Floor, Block D,
Central Business District, Abuja
To reach him not later than 3:00pm on 12th of August 2015
Gas Infrastructure Division
NNPC GAS & POWER DIRECTORATE