Invitation for Pre-Qualification and Tender for Consultancy Services at the Federal College of Education (Technical), Umunze, Anambra State
FEDERAL COLLEGE OF EDUCATION [TECHNICAL]
P.M.B. 0189, UMUNZE, ANAMBRA STATE
(Office of the Secretary, Procurement Planning Committee)
The Federal College of Education (Technical), Umunze, hereby invites reputable and competent companies with the capacity and experience for timely delivery of projects for Pre-qualification and tender for the following proposed Consultancy Services:
A. COLLEGE CONSULTANCY SERVICES
1. Construction projects
2. Procurement/Supply projects
3. Human Resources Development (Capacity Building)
4. Insurance Services (Fire, Theft, Burglary etc)
5. Auditing Services
B. PRE-QUALIFICATION CRITERIA FOR CONSTRUCTION WORK
1. Letter of application
2. Photocopies of certificates of incorporation
3. Current tax clearance for the past three (3) years
4. Evidence of registration with appropriate professional bodies
5. Evidence of registration of die principal partners or principal personnel with relevant professional councils/bodies: ARCON, ICAN, ICMA, ANAN, COREN, QSRBN, professional certificate of Institute of Purchasing & Supply, etc as applicable (originals of these documents are to be sighted on die day of prequalification).
6. List of key personnel and other support staff with their qualifications
7. List of projects handled in the last two (2) years and completed with letters of commission/evidence of completion
8. Articulated work plan and methodology
9. Company profile and organizational structure including names of key personnel, telephone numbers and e-mail addresses
10. List and evidence of ownership of relevant office equipment, software etc to be deployed for the services
11. Evidence of sound financial standing with commercial bank(s).
12. Company’s current PENCOM Registration Certificate and Compliance.
13. Company’s current ITF registration Certificate and compliance
C. SUBMISSION GUIDE FOR PRE-QUALIFICATION
Two sets of the pre-qualification documents neatly bound and separately sealed in
envelopes clearly marked pre-qualification for the consultancy services of choice should be dropped in the tender box stationed in the office of the Secretary PPC within six (6) weeks from the date ofthis advert .ie from 15thDecember,2014 to 26th January 2015.
D. OPENING OF PRE-QUALIFICATION PACKAGES
Pre-qualification submission will be opened at 12 noon on the closing date which is six (6) weeks from the date of publication of this advert at the Council Chambers FCE (T), Umunze in the presence of respondents to the pre-qualification exercise who choose to attend.
E. COLLECTION OF DOCUMENTS FOR CONSULTANCY SERVICES
Consultants will be issued the Terms of Reference and required to submit their detailed proposals including financial implication of their chosen area of consultancy services.
F. INTERESTED COMPANIES APPLYING FOR THE PREQUALIFICATION SHOULD NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
1. This is not an invitation to tender irrespective of the pre qualification requirements submitted to the Federal College of Education (Technical), Umunze
2. The College is neither committed nor obliged to include any consultant on any bid list or to award any contract to any company or associated agents.
3. The College will not enter into correspondence with any company on why the company was pre-qualified or not pre-qualified.
4. This advertisement of invitation to pre-qualification exercise should not be construed as a commitment on the part of the College, nor shall it entitle companies to make any claims whatsoever and/or seek any indemnity from the Institution.
5. Submission of pre-qualification of packages is not a commitment on the part of the College to enlist any contractor nor shall it be deemed an acceptance of any particular company for a particular contract.
Full tendering procedures will be applied to companies that are pre-qualified and found prima-facie capable of executing the project who will be invited to collect the tender documents