Petroleum Equalisation Fund (Management) Board
Plot 542, Cadastral Zone,
BO9 Kado/Mabushi Road, Abuja.
Telephone: (09) 4603-6105 – 9, 08077097124, 08077097126
Invitation to Tender
The above named organisation is a statutory agency of the Federal Ministry of Petroleum Resources. In compliance with the Procurement Act, 2007, the Board hereby invites interested and reputable contractors to tender for the following:
Lot 1: Procurement of Desktop Computers, Laptops and Printers.
Lot 3: Procurement of Storage Servers.
Lot 4: Procurement of Smart Boards.
Lot 5: Procurement of Enterprise Servers.
Lot 6: Procurement of Solar Powered Inverters.
The tender documents should include:
(1) Evidence of Incorporation/Registration with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC).
(2) Company Current-Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three (3) years (2012-2014).
(3) Company Audited Account for the last three (3) years (2012-2014).
(4) VAT registration and evidence of remittances in the last three (3) years (2012-2014) to be attached.
(5) List of similar, successfully executed projects or on-going by the company with letters of award and completion certificates. Letters of award and interim certificates of payment should be attached for projects that are on-going. These shall also be subject to verification and confirmation from the organisation.
(6) List of Managerial, Key Technical and Administrative staff of the company which should include names, curriculum vitae and copies of certificates for each key staff.
(7) Evidence of compliance with Pension Reform Act 2014.
(8) Evidence of compliance with the provisions of the industrial Training Fund (ITF) amendment Act.
(9) Evidence of compliance with the Financial Reporting Council of Nigeria (FRC).
(10) Evidence of registration on the National Database of the Bureau of Public Procurement (BPP) for Contractors, Consultants & Service Providers (CCSPs).
(11) Evidence of partnership with the Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM).
(12) Provision of tender with the best warranty possible.
Collection of Tender Document
The tender documents shall be collected from the Procurement unit on the second floor at the Board’s Head Office on payment of non refundable fee of N10,000.00 per lot in bank draft made payable to Petroleum Equalisation Fund (Management) Board. Evidence of payment of tender fee must be attached to the tender document at the time of submission.
Submission of Tender Documents
Technical and Financial Bids in two separate envelopes clearly marked Technical and Financial respectively with the lot name and number. Please do not enclose in a third envelope. All envelopes shall be subjected to security checks before they are sealed for submission, Both envelopes shall be addressed to:
The Executive Secretary
Petroleum Equalisation Fund (Mgt) Board
Plot 542, Cadastral Zone Kado/Mabushi Road, Abuja.
The name of the company, mailing address and contact phone number (preferably a mobile phone number) should be written at the back of each envelope.
Submission shall be made in procurement unit on the second floor in PEF(M)B Head Office Abuja.
It is mandatory that the bid submission form is filled as companies not listed on the form shall not have their bids considered.
Closing and Opening of Bids
Bid submission closes by 11 am on Tuesday 25th August 2015, and the technical bid opening commences immediately.
- Only technically qualified companies will be contacted for the financial bid opening while the financial bids of companies not found technically qualified shall be returned unopened.
- Late submission shall be rejected.
- Submission of tender is neither a commitment nor an obligation to award contract to any company.
- This advertisement is published for information purposes only and should not be construed as a commitment on the part of the Board, nor shall it entitle any contractor to make any claims.
- The Board reserves the right to annul the biding process at anytime without incurring any liabilities and assigning any reason thereto.