The Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria Limited
Operator of the NNPC/Shell/TEPNG/Agip Joint Venture
Tender Opportunity: Management of NNPC Shell Cup
Tender Ref: NG01018983
NipeX Number: 0200354
The Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) as Operators of the Joint Venture between itself and the Nigerian National Petroleum Development Corporation (NNPC), on behalf of the Joint Venture is seeking for interested and qualified Sports consultants providing services in organization and administration of All Nigeria Secondary Schools Football Championship popularly known as (NNPC/Shell Cup). The proposed contract will commence in March 2015 tentatively and remain active for three years duration.
(2.0) Summary of Work Scope
The work scope includes but not limited to the following.
- Manage relationship with Nigeria Schools Sports Federation
- Procurement of kits for the competition.
- Registration of schools and media conference.
- Organisation of State preliminary and State finals.
- Oragansation of Zonal, Quarter, semi final and Semi finals
- Support Feyenoord Rotterdam FC’s coaching and training sessions
- Mobilization of crowd to the stadium
- Mobilisation of Sports writers, NFF and Ex-Internationals
- Radio and Television live coverage
- Networking and marketing with local and international stakeholders such as the Ministry of Sports and Education
- Development and Printing of Competition Programme and Handbook.
- Visit to winning schools
- Joint inspection visits to past wining schools for project implementation.
(3.0) Mandatory Requirements
(1) To be eligible for this tender exercise, interested contractors are required to be pre-qualified as essential service vendors in the 2.12.09 (Sports and Leisure Equipment) and 39914 (Recreational Services) (Cat A-D) NipeX Joint Qualification System (NJQS) data base. Only successfully pre-qualified suppliers in this category will receive Invitation to Technical Tender (ITT).
(2) To determine if you are pre-qualified and view product/service category you are listed for, open www.nipexng.com and access NJQS with your login details, click on continue Joint Qualification Scheme tool, click check my supplier status and then click supplier product group.
(3) If you are not listed in a product/service category you are registered with DPR to do business, contact NipeX office at 30, Oyinkan Abayomi Street, Ikoyi, Lagos with your DPR certificate as evidence for verification and necessary update .
(4) To initiate the NJQS pre-qualification process, access www.nipexng.com to download the application form, make necessary payments and contact NipeX office for further action.
(5) To be eligible, all tenders must comply with the Nigerian Content
Requirements in the NipeX system.
(4.0) Nigerian Content Requirements
Vendors are to demonstrate strict compliance with the provisions of Nigerian Oil & Gas Industry Content Development Act and also provide the following requirements:
- Demonstrate that the entity is a Nigerian Registered Company, or Nigerian Registered Company as the contracting entity in genuine alliance or joint venture with foreign company with details on scope and responsibilities of parties for this work. Such companies must show evidence of joint venture binding agreement duly signed by the CEO of both companies including evidence or plans of physical operationalpresence and set-up in Nigeria
- International or multinational company working through a Nigerian subsidiary must demonstrate that a minimum of 50% of equipment to be deployed for execution of work shall be owned by the Nigerian subsidiary by providing a list of equipment for this tender and indicating those that will be owned by the Nigerian subsidiary
- Furnish details of company ownership and share holding structure. Also submit clear photocopies of your CAC Forms C02 and C07
- Provide evidence of what percentage of your key management positions is held by Nigerians and what percentage of the total work force are Nigerians. Also, show overall percentage of work to be performed in Nigeria and those by Nigerian resources relative to total work volume.
- Provide a Nigerian Content Plan providing a detailed description of the role, work scope, man-hours and responsibilities of all Nigerian companies and personnel that would be involved in executing the work. Also provide details of Nigerian Content focal point or manager.
- State proposed total scope of work to be conducted by Nigerian personnel (whether contracted directly or under subcontract agreements) with names and addresses including evidences of well equipped offices and workshop; attach past experience of such patronage.
- Specific to this work, provide detailed plan for staff training and development on equipment repairs & maintenance and procurement (including all software to be used, number of personnel, name of organization providing such training and evidence of past training record) for Nigerian personnel including description of any specific programs in place for transfer of technology and skills to indigenous businesses and Nigerians over the next five (5) years.
- Location of in-country facilities (Storage, workshops, repair & maintenance facilities and testing facilities)
- Contractor must be willing and able to provide evidence of maximization of made in Nigeria goods and services.
- Provide details on any other Nigerian Content initiative your company is involved in.
(5.0) Closing Date
Only Tenderers who are registered in the 2.12.09 Sports and Leisure Equipment and 39914 (Recreational Services) NJQS product/category as at April 13, 2015 being the advert closing date shall be invited to submit Technical bids.
(6.0) Additional Information
- All costs incurred in preparing and processing NJQS pre-qualification shall be to the contractor’s accounts.
- This advertisement shall neither be construed as any form of commitment on the part of SPDC to award any contract to any company and or associated companies, sub-contractors or agents, nor shall it entitle pre-qualified companies to make any claims whatsoever, and/or seek any indemnity from SPDC and or any of its partners by virtue of such companies having been pre-qualified in NJQS.
- SPDC will communicate only with authorized officers of the pre-qualifying companies and NOT through individuals or Agents.
Visit us on: http://www.shellnigeria.com
Please visit the NipeX Portal at www.nipexng.com for this Advert and for other information.