Nigerian College of Aviation Technology, Zaria
PMB 1031, Zaria Aerodrome Kaduna State
Invitation to Tender
In compliance with the Public Procurement Act 2007 (as amended) the management of Nigerian College of Aviation Technology (NCAT), Zaria has appropriated funds in its 2014 IGR FGN budget and wishes to apply part of it for the procurement of Works and Goods. The College therefore invites interested competent, reputable and qualified contractors and suppliers to tender for the under listed contracts.
|Lot NCAT 1 W||Works|
|Lot NCAT W1||Rehabilitation of College Road Networks Site 2 Stage 1.|
|Lot NCAT W2||Design and Production of Customized Classrooms and Laboratories Furniture|
|Lot NCAT W3||Landscaping/Beautification of the College Premises.|
All bids must be accompanied with the following:
- A copy of certificate of Incorporation Business Registration with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) in Nigeria.
- Current Company Tax Registration Certificate for the last 3years (2011-2013) in case of a Nigerian Company.
- Updated Value Added Tax Registration Certificate (VAT) and evidence of VAT remittance in the last three years (2011-2013).
- Company profile including, among others, organizational structure and key professional staff, copy of company and equipment brochure should be submitted alongside bids (applicable to Lot NCAT W only)
5. Last of similar, verifiable and successfully executed projects or “ongoing” by the company with letters of award and certificates of completion should be attached (where applicable).
6. Evidence of financial capability to execute the project. Bank reference and a letter of credit for the execution of the contract if eventually won.
- Evidence of registration with PENCOM and evidence of remittance of pension fund contribution for staff of the company from reputable pension funds Administration (PFA) as provided in section 16, subsection 6(d) of the Public Procurement Act, 2007.
- Evidence of registration with the Bureau of Public Procurement (BPP).
- Evidence of compliance with the provision of the industrial Training Fund (FTF) amendment act as stipulated in Section 6(1)-(3).
- Detailed list of equipment owned or on lease hold by the company relevant for smooth execution of the project Evidence of ownership and pictures with company logo is an added advantage (where applicable).
- Sworn affidavit affirming that information being provided by bidder is correct.
- Original documents should be available for sighting on demand during or after the opening of bids.
- Sworn Affidavit affirming that none of the Directors have been convicted in any country for criminal offences including fraud and financial impropriety.
14. Evidence of registration with the Financial Reporting Council of Nigeria (FRC)
- All documents submitted will be subjected to verification from the relevant agencies.
- Only technically qualified companies will be allowed to participate in the financial stage.
- Bids can only be submitted within working hours.
- This advertisement shall not be construed as a commitment on the part of NCAT nor shall it entitle responding bidders to seek any indemnity from the College by virtue of such bidder having responded to this advertisement.
- Late submission will not be entertained.
Collection of Tender Documents:
Interested Contractors are to pay a non-refundable fee of N20,000.00 to the Bursary Department as pre-requite for collection of Tender Documents. Tendering Documents will be collected by hand from the procurement office on the presentation of the receipt of payment.
Submission of Tender Documents:
Bids must be submitted to the address below on or before 12:00 noon, on Thursday, 11th September, 2014 in two (2) separate sealed envelopes and marked “Technical Bid for Lot’’ or “Financial Bid for lot “ at the top left hand corner of each envelope with the company name indicated at the back of each envelope. Both envelopes should be sealed and placed in a third envelope marked with the lot number at the top right hand corner and addressed to:
The Secretary NCAT Tenders Board,
Procurement Unit, Administrative Block,
Nigerian College of Aviation Technology,
Submission of the bids shall close on Thursday, 11th September, 2014 by 12 noon prompt.
Bids shall be opened on Thursday, 14 September. 2014 at 12 noon at the ATS/COM School Lecture Theatre, Nigerian College of Aviation Technology, Zaria Aerodrome, Zaria in front of bidders who choose to attend.
Capt. Samuel A. Caulcrick