Federal Ministry of Education
Federal Government College, Ikirun
Tenders are hereby invited from prospective contractors for construction and rehabilitation works on the following under listed projects as categorized and scribed in LOTS.
Lot 1 – Renovation/Rehabilitation/Equipment of 1 no block of Fine Art Studio
Lot 2 – Renovation/Rehabilitation of Old Dining Hall/Kitchen
Lot 3 – Purchase of 1 No 3 Seater Coaster Bus
Lot 4 – Renovation/Rehabilitation of Old Administrative Block
Lot 5 – Construction of New Girls’ Hostel
Lot 6 – Construction of 5Nos 3 Bedroom Flat
Lot 7 – Construction of Water Treatment PI ant
- Prospective contractors shall pay a sum of Twenty-Five Thousand Naira (N25,000.00) of per LOT as Tender Fees.
3. All Tenders shall be accompanied with the following documents.
- Evidence of registration with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC)
b. Evidence of current Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three (3) years ending December 2013.
c. Evidence of VAT registration certificate with TIN No
d. Evidence of Issuance of Compliance Certificate to all organization by PENC in line with Pension Reform Act 2004 (as amended)
e. Evidence of compliance with the amended Industrial training Fund Act (2013
f. Bidders shall not bid for more than two (2) LOTS
g. Names of bankers with reference.
h. Evidence of Financial capability to execute the projects.
i. Company’s profile with CVs of key officers including photocopies of relevant professional/technical qualification
j. Verifiable evidence of successful completion of similar works with the past three (3) years and attached copies of letters of award and certificate of successful completion.
4. Bidding will be conducted through National Competitive Bidding (NCB) procedure as specified in the 2007 public procurement Act.
5. All Tenders shall be received with the copy of the receipt offenders fees issued at the College Bursary.
6. Note and most importantly those contracts for the project Tendered for shall only be awarded subject to the Release of the Appropriated Fund for the project by the Federal Ministry of Education, Abuja.
7. Tenders received shall be Opened and Recorded in the presence of representatives of the Bidding Companies in attendance on 10/07/2014 at 12:00 noon at the College STEP B Office.
8. Tenders shall be submitted in Duplicate marked appropriately and addressed to
School Tenders Board
Federal Government College, Ikirun Osun State
- Tenders shall commence on 26/05/2014 and close by 12noon
10. Note that No Late Submission of Tender shall be accepted.
Generally, the Board reserved the right to mark “Rejected” any submitted Bid that fails to comply with the requirement of this Notice Dated this 26-05-2014.
Adetoye A.O. (Mrs.)
School Tenders’ Board
Federal Government College