Invitation for Pre-Qualification
The National Assembly in accordance with the Public Procurement Act, 2007 hereby invites competent and reputable Companies/Contractors to submit pre-qualification documents as requirements to tender for the provision of the following contracts in the 2015 Capital Budget.
(2.0) List of Projects
Lot 1S – Purchase of Utility Vehicles;
Lot 2S – Purchase of Information, Video Conferencing and printing Equipment;
Lot 3S – Purchase of Photocopying Machines;
Lot 4S – Purchase of Shredding Machines;
Lot 5S – Purchase of Office Scanners and Other office Equipment;
Lot 6S – Replacement of Conference Systems in Committee Rooms of the Senate in the main Complex;
Lot 7S – Purchase of Security Equipments;
Lot 8S – Purchase of Computers;
Lot 9S – Rehabilitation/Repairs of office Buildings;
Lot 10S – Supply of office furniture; and
Lot 11S – Acquisition of Computer Software.
(2.2) House of Representatives
Lot 1H – Purchase of Utility Vehicles;
Lot 2H – Purchase of Computers;
Lot 3H – Purchase of Printing Equipments;
Lot 4H – Purchase of Photocopying Machines;
Lot 5H – Purchase of Scanners and other office Equipments;
Lot 6H – Purchase of Legislative Books;
Lot 7H – Purchase of Security Equipments;
Lot 8H – Construction/Provision of Recreational Facilities;
Lot 9H – Overhaul and Replacement of Conference System in Committee Rooms;
Lot 10H – Provisions of Integrated Information Technology Project and Infrastructure; and.
Lot 11H – Supply of office furniture
Lot 1M – Purchase of Utility Vehicles and Buses;
Lot 2M – Integration of Information Technology;
Lot 3M – Purchase of Computers:
Lot 4M – Purchase of Computer Printers;
Lot 5M – Purchase of Industrial Photocopying Machines;
Lot 6M – Purchase of Shredding Machines;
Lot 7M – Purchase of scanners and other office Equipments:
Lot 8M – Purchase of Generating Sets;
Lot 9M – Purchase of Medical/Dental Equipments;
Lot 10M – Purchase of Information, Video Conferencing and Printing Equipment;
Lot 11M – Purchase of Books for National Assembly Library:
Lot 12M – Purchase Of Security Equipments;
Lot 13M – Construction/provision of car Parking Lots;
Lot 14M – Provision of Document Management System;
Lot 15M – Development of E-parliament; ,
Lot 16M – Up-grade of It Maintenance Workshop;
Lot 17M – Upgrade of Budget Tracking Hardware and Software;
Lot 18M – Supply of office furniture: and
Lot 19M – Development of E-Library.
3.0. Pre-Qualification Requirements
Interested companies should indicate area(s) of interest in writing, attaching the following documents:
(1) Evidence of Company Registration (Certificate of Incorporation)
(2) Evidence of Payment of Tax for the 3years (2012, 2013 a 2014)
(3) Copies of Auditors Report and Financial Statement (2012, 2013 & 2014)
(4) Original Bank Statement for the last 12months
(5) Evidence of Execution of similar Job (in the last 3 years)
(6) Copies Of VAT and Evidence of past remittance for Project completed
(7) Sworn Affidavit Certifying as follows:
(i) That documents submitted for the Pre-qualification exercise are not only genuine but correct
(ii) That Directors of the Company seeking for Pre-Qualification has never been convicted by any Court of Law
(iii) That none of the officers of the National Assembly or National Assembly Service is (are) formal or present Director of the Company.
(4.0) Submission of Pre-Qualification Documents
(1) The Pre-qualification documents are to be submitted in A4 size neatly bound and soft copy
(2) The document must be sealed in an envelope and the reference of the job number clearly written at the top left hand corner of the envelope
(3) Addressed to the Clerk to the National Assembly and clearly marked “Pre-Qualification for the Provision of Goods and Services to the National Assembly”. Submission of the Pre-qualification documents shall at the office of the Secretary National Assembly Tenders Board, Room 1.351, 3 Floor, Annex 1 Building, National Assembly Complex, Abuja.
(5.0) Closing and Opening of Pre-Qualification Submission
Submission of pre-qualification Tender shall close at 12noon and will be opened at 1pm on Monday, 20th April, 2015 (Room 1. 367, 3rd Floor, Annex II, National Assembly Complex, Three Arms Zone, Abuja).
(6.0) Important Information
The pre-qualification request is not an invitation to tender. National Assembly is neither committed nor obligated to undertake the work described or to issue any call for tender or to include any respondent to this invitation or other company on any tender list or lists or to award any form(s) of contract. The invitation to tender and full tendering information will be issued only to qualified companies that have been pre-qualified. Furthermore National Assembly reserves the right to verify the authenticity of any claims made on the pre-qualification documents submitted by Companies.
(1) Failure to comply with the above requirements would automatically result in disqualification.
(2) National Assembly reserves the right to reject any or all pre-qualification documents.
(3) Original documents listed must be produced for sighting
(4) Tender documents submitted late shall be rejected.