Invitation for Pre-Qualification Exercise Year 2014 Tetfund Special High Impact Intervention at Federal Polytechnic Oko
Federal Polytechnic Oko
Invitation for Pre-Qualification Exercise Year 2014 Tetfund Special High Impact Intervention
This is to invite interested and reputable contractors to indicate interest in the pre-qualification exercise for the under-listed projects under the year 2014 Tertiary Education Trust Fund (TETFUND) Special High Impact intervention.
Scope of Work
(1) Construction of 1no Block for School of Public Administration.
(2) Construction of 1no Block for School of Fine & Applied Arts.
(3) Construction of Computer Examination Centre Building including external works at Atani Campus
(4) Construction of Computer Examination Centre Building including external works at Ufuma Campus.
(5) Procurement & Installation of 88nos. Dell Desktop 405GI MT A4-5000 DSS25EA/4GB RAW8.Idgw7p41yw/USBKBD and optical Mouse, 88No. Dell Monitor Dell Pro-Display P201 20″ LED Backlit Monitor-DVIPORT, 3yw at Atani Campus (VAT inclusive).
(6) Procurement & Installation of 900nos. Dell Desktop 405GI MT A4-5000 DSS25EA/4GB RAW8.Idgw7p41yw/USBKBD and optical Mouse, 900no. Dell Monitor Dell Pro-Display P201 20” LED Backlit Monitor-DVIPORT, 3yw at Ufuma Campus. (VAT inclusive).
(7) Procurement & Installation of 1no. 500KVA JMG. Sound Proof Perkins Generator and 1No. Innoson 2014 Model (VAT inclusive).
(8) Procurement of various equipment for School of Skill Acquisition Centre compromising 20no. Sowing Machine, 20no. Weaving Machine, 20no. Embroidery Machine 2014 Model Singer Automatic, 10no. Shoe Sowing Machine, 10no. Waterproof making Machine and seal, 20no. ICE Block making Machine and 1no. Industrial Baking Oven. (VAT Inclusive)
(9) Procurement and installation of various Science Laboratory Technology with Glass Blowing equipment comprising 6no. Class Blower’s working table, 3no. Glass Blower’s Chair, 131no. Bench Top Burner, 4no. Universal cutting Saw, 91 no. Grinding Machine, 17no. Glass oil winding Machine, 3no. Murffle Furnace 500L, 1no. Optical Glass strain detector, 1no. Set of raw materials and various other equipment complete with all accessories. (VAT inclusive)
Eligibility Requirements for Bidding
Prospective Bidders should provide the under-listed documents which are considered as key requirements along with their Technical submissions:
(1) Photocopies of Certificate of Incorporation with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC).
(2) Company Audited Accounts for the past three years (2011, 2012 & 2013).
(3) Current Tax Clearance Certificate
(4) Company profile with details of key staff and equipments.
(5) Evidence of Financial capacity from a reputable Bank.
(6) Evidence of previous similar assignments with relevant evidence of successful completion.
(7) Evidence of Compliance with ITF provisions and remittance.
(8) Evidence of compliance with PENCOM provisions and remittance.
(9) Annual Turnover of Company.
Submission of Bid Documents
All prospective bidders must comply with the following conditions:
(1) Bid documents containing full specifications, etc are to be obtained from the OFFICE OF DIRECTOR, PHYSICAL PLANNING UNIT (2nd FLOOR), ADMINISTRATIVE BLOCK 22 OF FEDERAL POLYTECHNIC OKO on the payment of a non-refundable fee of N20,000.00 (Twenty Thousand Naira) in Bank Draft in favour of Federal Polytechnic Oko.
(2) Two bound copies each of Technical and Financial Bids marked as Original or Copy are to be separately sealed in different envelopes indicating the Project Name and both (Financial and Technical Bids) are to be placed in a well addressed and labeled single outer envelop for submission, (any bid in loose sheets will be rejected).
(3) All copies of bids must be sequentially numbered and duly signed.
(4) All documents not submitted by the close of submission will not be received after close of submissions. No excuse for late submission will be entertained.
(5) All submissions should be made between 9am – 3pm, Mondays – Fridays at the Office of Director, Physical Planning of the Institution (2nd Floor Administrative Block2).
(6) All enquires on technical issues must be addressed to the above address.
Close and Opening of Bids
All submission of technical and financial bids will be closed by 11.30am on Monday 27th April, 2015. Opening of bids will be conducted at 12.00 on same day in the Board Room of Rector’s Office, Federal Polytechnic Oko.
Mr. Tony Olih Nwokolobia
Registrar/Secretary to the Council