Invitation for Pre-Qualification of Contractors for Procurement of Goods and Construction Works on 2011-2012 Tertiary Education Trust Fund (TETF) Normal Intervention Projects at Federal College of Education Abeokuta
Federal College of Education Abeokuta
P.M.B 2096, Osiele Abeokuta
Invitation for Pre-Qualification of Contractors for Procurement of Goods and Construction Works on 2011-2012 Tertiary Education Trust Fund (TETF) Normal Intervention Projects at FCE Abeokuta
The Federal College of Education, Abeokuta intends to execute some TETF projects The Management is desirous to acquire and construct the projects in the current fiscal year to enhance teaching, learning and research for the realization of National goals in Education
In view of the above, the College is inviting interested, competent and reputable contractors to pre-qualify and tender for the following strategic projects described below;
2.0 Scope of Works
|1||FCE/OSIELETETFUND/11 -12/01||Construction of School of Vocational Education & Academic Staff
|2||FCE/OSIELETETFUND/11 -12/02||Construction of School of Early Childhood and Core
|3||FCE/OSIELE/TETFUND/11 -12/03||Construction of Non-Formal and Adult Education Budding.
|Construction of General Education Staff Offices Building.
|Construction of Twin Lecture Hall for School of Arts & Social
|Construction of Dean’s and HODS’ Offices Building at School of
Arts & Social Sciences.
|Construction of School of Science Academic Staff Offices Building
at School of Science
|Rehabilitation of PHE Building.
|Procurement of 1no. Toyota Hilux Double Cabin. 1no. Tractor Type MF Model 275 England, 1no. Slatcher.lno. Dyna Medium Truck and 1no. Water Tanker Mercedez Benz with various accessories.
|Procurement of 1no. 500kva Soundproof Perkins Generating Set.
|Construction and Electrical Installation of Generator House.|
|Procurement of Furniture for Entrepreneurship Study Laboratory|
|Procurement of 1no. Toyota Hiace 16-S, HR, ACP 1.7 Litre Petrol Engine, 16 Seater, High Roof, Air Conditioned, ABS, CD Player, Vinyl Seats.
|Procurement of 4no. Executive Office Table, 4no. Executive Swivel Chair, 8no. C-Leg Visitors’ Chair and 4no. 2-Door Shelf.|
3.0 Prequalification Requirements For Contractors
Interested contractors are invited to submit the following pre-qualification documents:
- Veritable evidence of Incorporation with Corporate Affairs Commission with incorporation no. boldly indicated on the front page of company’s profile letter.
- Verifiable evidence of TAX clearance certificate for the last three (3) years with Tax Identification Number (TIN) boldly indicated on the certificate.
- Evidence of VAT registration.
- Evidence of enrolment of company employees on pension scheme,
- Evidence of audited account of the firm stamped and signed by ANAN/ICAN members for the last three years indicating the snare capital
- Verifiable office and workshop address(es); NOT P.O.BOX but should include telephone nos. of company directors.
- Verifiable list of executed similar jobs (i.e. Letters of awards and Certificates of Practical Completion including a Referral letter from the issuing authority on practical completion).
- Evidence from the company’s bankers as to its financial capability to undertake the project.
- Evidence of I.T.F remittance
- A comprehensive company profile for contractors to include verifiable key Nigerian professional body registration certificate of staff (e.g. COREN for Engineers, CORBON for Builders including their capture in the company pay rote for the last three months etc.), equipment, workshop machines, tools etc. (For items 1-8 only).
Arrangement of Documents (in soft and hard copies) should follow the order in the list above appropriately numbered. Each parcel should have a tabte of content indicating the pages on which these items are to be found.
The complete pre-qualification documents must be forwarded in a sealed envelope and marked at the top left hand comer CONFIDENTIAL and boldly written PRE-QUALIFICATION for (Project Name) and addressed to:
Federal College of Education,
PMB 2096, Abeokuta
5.0 Pre-Qualification Process Period
The schedule of the pre-qualification process is as follows:
Opens: Tuesday December 24, 2013
Closes: Monday February 03, 2014
- Incorrect address or labelled submission and those received after the closing date shall be rejected.
- This advertisement of invitation for pre-qualification shall not be construed as a commitment on the part of FCE, Abeokuta nor shall it entitle any company to make any claim whatsoever or compensation having responded to this advertisement.
- All expenses incurred in preparing pre-qualification response and all expenses otherwise associated with this exercise shall be borne solely by the prospective company that has been successfully pre-qualified, screened and found suitable to provide the services.
- Only suitably pre-qualified contractors will be communicated.
- Interested company or companies/contractors are expected to:
- a) Accompany their bids with affidavit of disclosure, if any officer of FCE Abeokuta is a former or present director, shareholder or has any pecuniary interest in the bid.
- Ensure that pre-qualification documents are submitted to the tender box on or before 12noon on February 3rd, 2014.
- Pre-qualification documents received will be opened immediately on the closing date at FCE TETFund Smart Hall.