Invitation for Pre-qualification of Consultants for Services and Construction Works for 2013 and 2014 (TETFUND) Normal Intervention Projects at Federal College of Education, Abeokuta
Federal College of Education, Abeokuta
P.M.B 2096, Osiele Abeokuta
Invitation for Pre-qualification of Consultants for Services and Construction Works for 2013 and 2014 (TETFUND) Normal Intervention Projects at FCE Abeokuta
The Federal College of Education, Abeokuta intends to execute some capital projects. The Management is desirous to acquire and construct the projects in the current fiscal year to enhance teaching, learning and research for the realization of National goals in Education.
In view of the above, the College is inviting interested, competent and reputable consultants to pre-qualify for the following projects:
2.0 SCOPE OF WORKS
Lot 1 – Construction of Central Academic Staff Offices Complex
Lot 2 – Construction of New Conference Hall Building
Lot 3 – Rehabilitation of Aduke Maina Hall Ceiling, Electrical etc
Lot 4 – Rehabilitation of Existing Students Hostels – (Blocks D and E, Halls I, II and III)
Lot 5- Construction of Home Economics Department Extension and Renovation
Lot 6 – Construction of Students Health Centre Extension
Lot 7 – Construction of Students Centre
Lot 8 – Power House Involving Step-up Transformer and Generator
Lot 9 – Furnishing of Early Childhood Care and Education and Adult and Non-formal Education Buildings
Lot 10- Procurement of AJC and Office Equipment
Lot 11- Renovation of School of Science Complex Ceiling and Floor
3.0 PRE-QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR CONSULTANTS
Interested consultants are invited to submit the following pre-qualification documents:
(I) Corporate Registration with Professional Bodies, ARCON, COREN, QSRBON, CORBON etc.
(II) Evidence of registration incorporation with Corporate Affairs Commission
(III) Verifiable Corporate address of firm NOT PO.BOX addresses
(IV) Company’s profile to include managerial and professional staff list, their resume and relevant professional registration no.
(V) Previous jobs handled with financial magnitudes indicated
(VI) Evidence of TAX clearance for the last three (3) years with Tax Identification Number (TIN) boldly indicated on the Certificate
(VII) Evidence of VAT registration
Arrangements of documents should follow the order in the list above with each parcel containing a table of content.
4.0 ELIGIBILITY/PRE-QUALIFICATION DOCUMENTS
The complete pre-qualification documents must be forwarded in a sealed envelope and marked at the top left hand corner CONFIDENTIAL and boldly written PRE-
QUALIFICATION for (………..) and addressed to:
Secretary, Tenders Board
Federal College of Education,
PMB 2096, Abeokuta
5.0 PRE-QUALIFICATION PROCESS PERIOD
The schedule of the pre-qualification process is as follows:
Opens: Wednesday, 3rd June, 2015
Closes: Wednesday, 15th July, 2015
- Incorrect address or labelled submission and those received after the closing date shall be rejected.
- This advertisement of invitation for pre-qualification shall not be construed as a commitment on the part of FCE, Abeokuta nor shall it entitle any company to make any claim whatsoever or compensation having responded to this advertisement.
- All expenses incurred in preparing pre-qualification response and all expenses otherwise associated with this pre-qualification response shall be borne solely by the prospective company that has been successfully pre-qualified, screened and found suitable to provide the services.
- This is not an invitation to tender
- Full tendering procedure will be provided only to the companies that have been successfully pre-qualified, screened and found suitable to provide the services.
- Pre-qualification documents received will be opened at 00 Noon on the closing date at FCE, Abeokuta New Conference Room.