Invitation for Pre-Qualification Exercise; Years 2011 – 2014 (Merged), Tetfund Normal Intervention at Federal Polytechnic Oko, Anambra State
Federal Polytechnic Oko
Invitation for Pre-Qualification Exercise: Years 2011 – 2014 (Merged) Tetfund Normal Intervention
This is to invite interested and reputable contractors to indicate interest in the pre-qualification exercise for the under-listed projects under the years 2011-2014 Tertiary Education Trust Fund (TETFUND) Normal intervention.
(b) Scope of Work
(1) Construction of two (2) storey building for Agricultural Engineering with external works plus 5% Vat.
(2) Construction of two (2) storey building for Lecture Theatre with external works plus 5% Vat.
(3) Procurement of various computer accessories, (1000 nos. HP desktop 405GI MT A4-5000 D5S25EA/4GB RAM/Win8.1 dgw7p4/lyw/USBKBD and Optical mouse/no mouse, 1000 nos. monitor HP Pro display P201 20inch LED backlit monitor-DVl port, 3 years warranty, 1000 nos. digital smart board – smart board “690(94) and 4 nos. Server HP prolaint – HP proliant ML110) plus 5% Vat.
(4) Procurement of various equipment, (500 nos. Projector- Dell 4320 DLP projector, networking and installation/ accessories (Brandex 48 ports switch, Brandex 48 patch panel, mountable network rack, cat6 network cable [carton], installation charges and Glo one year internet subscription) and installation of e-library management software solution/license) plus 5% Vat.
(5) Procurement of classroom and office equipment, (1500 nos. lecture chair/book holder for 1500-seater classroom in Oko Poly, 300 nos. industrial air-conditioner for all learning center, 1000 nos. desktop table with chairs for the computers and 50 nos. library bookshelves) plus 5% Vat.
(6) Procurement, installation and testing of 2 nos. 750KVA JMG Perkins generator plus 5% Vat.
(7) Procurement of 1 no. 30-seater Toyota coaster bus (full option) plus 5% Vat
(c) Eligibility Requirements for Bidding
Prospective Bidden should provide the under-listed documents which are considered as key requirements along with their Technical submissions:
(1) Photocopies of Certificate of Incorporation with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC).
(2) Company Audited Accounts for the past three years (2011, 2012 & 2013).
(3) Current Tax Clearance Certificate
(4) Company profile with details of key staff and equipments.
(5) Evidence of Financial capacity from a reputable Bank.
(6) Evidence of Pencom Compliance Certificate.
(7) Evidence of previous similar assignments with relevant evidence of successful completion.
(8) Evidence of Compliance with ITF provisions and remittance.
(9) Annual Turnover of Company.
(d) Submission of Bid Documents
All prospective bidders must comply with the following conditions:
(1) Bid documents containing full specifications, etc are to be obtained from the Office of Director, Physical Planning Unit (2nd Floor), Administrative Block 22 of Federal Polytechnic Oko on the payment of a non-refundable fee of N20,000.00 (Twenty Thousand Naira) in Bank Draft in favour of Federal Polytechnic Oko.
(2) Two bound copies each of Technical and Financial Bids marked as Original or Copy are to be separately sealed in different envelopes indicating the Project Name and both (Financial and Technical Bids) are to be placed in a well addressed and labeled single outer envelope for submission, (any bid in loose sheets will be rejected).
(3) All copies of bids must be sequentially numbered and duly signed.
(4) All documents not submitted by the close of submission will not be received after close of submission. No excuse for late submission will be entertained.
(5) All submissions should be made between 9am 3pm, Mondays – Fridays at the Office of Director, Physical Planning of the Institution (2nd Floor Administrative Block 2).
(6) All enquires on technical issues must be addressed to the above address.
(e) Close and Opening of Bids
All submission of technical and financial bids will be closed by 11.30am on Thursday, 23rd July, 2015. Opening of bids will be conducted at 12.00 noon on Friday, 24th July, 2015 in the Board Room of Rector’s Office, Federal Polytechnic Oko.