Invitation for Pre-Qualification for 2011/2012 Tertiary Education Trust Fund (TETFUND) Merged Normal Intervention Projects at Moshood Abiola Polytechnic, Ogun State
Moshood Abiola Polytechnic
P.M.B 2210, Abeokuta, Ogun State, Nigeria
Invitation for Pre-Qualification for 2011/2012 Tertiary Education Trust Fund (TETFUND) Merged Normal Intervention Projects
Moshood Abiola Polytechnic, Ogun State is about to execute the year 2011/2012 Tertiary Education Trust Fund (TETFUND) merged Normal Intervention Projects and hereby invites interested and reputable Contractors and Suppliers with requisite competence and expertise who may wish to “Pro-Qualify” to Tender for the execution of the projects in the Polytechnic.
Lot (A) – POLY/ABEOKUTA/TETFUND/11-12/01
Construction of Science and Technology Laboratory Complex
Lot (B) – POLY/ABEOKUTA/TETFUND/11-12/02
Construction of Academic Office Complex
Lot (C) – POLY/ABEOKUTA/TETFUND/11-12/03
Procurement of Work- Benches for the Science Laboratory Complex
(B) Pre-Qualification Requirement
All the following documents must be submitted by interested applicants, as lack of any of the under listed pre-qualification requirements will automatically disqualify the erring applicant.
Only Contractors/Suppliers that have proven capability, relevant experience with good track record will be considered for qualification to tender.
1. Copy of the Company profile with relevant and necessary information.
2. Evidence of Technical competence/Experience and Technical qualifications of key personnel with copies of certificates (i.e. Professional Certificate and Curriculum Vitae where applicable).
3. Verifiable list of previous similar works successfully carried out within the last five (5) years with names of clients, evidence of award and practical completion certificate.
4. Evidence of incorporation/registration with the Corporate Affairs Commission.
5. Copy of Evidence of Registration as Contractor with Moshood Abiola Polytechnic, Abeokuta.
6. Evidence of payment of VAT, Education Tax and Pension contributions and remittance.
7. Evidence of Tax clearance Certificate for the past Three (3) years.
8. Evidence of compliance with amended Industrial Fund (ITF Act 2011).
9. Audited Annual Financial reports of the Company for the last Three (3) years.
10. Evidence of Financial capability or worthiness from Company’s Bankers.
11. A Sworn Affidavit indicating that all documents submitted are genuine and
12. A verifiable Affidavit under the Procurement Act 2007 or relevant state law sworn to at the State/Federal High Court indicating that the Company is not in receivership none of its Directors have been convicted for fraud: and disclosure of any relationship with the Polytechnic Personnel.
13. A verifiable evidence of Equipment and Technology capability.
14. Any other convincing evidence.
Note: Arrangement of documents should follow the list above and appropriately numbered. Each parcel should have table of content indicating the pages or folios on which these items are to be found.
(C) Pre-Qualification Fees
Submission of pre-qualification documents should be accompanied with evidence of payments as follows:
Lots (A) & (B): N100,000.00 only
Lot (C): N50,000.00 only
Note: All payments should be made to Moshood Abiola Polytechnic, Abeokuta through (POS).
(D) Method of Application
(1) The Pre- qualification documents should be submitted in wax-sealed envelope for the project bearing no identification of the bidder externally, but marked with title of the particular project at the top left hand corner and addressed to:
Moshood Abiola Polytechnic,
(2) A period of Two (2) weeks from the date of this notice will be required for the submission of the completed pre-qualification documents to be dropped at: The Registrar’s Office, Moshood Abiola Polytechnic, Abeokuta.
(3) The submission of pre- qualification documents does not in any way compel Moshood Abiola Polytechnic, Abeokuta to shortlist any of the contractors/Suppliers for tenders.
N.B: It should be noted that only pre- qualified applicants will be invited to tender for the projects and no correspondence shall be exchanged with unsuccessful applicants.
Registrar/SEC. Procurement Planning Committee