Seaview Properties Limited
Public Notice 0001
Invitation to Tender for the Supply of Motor Vehicles to Seaview Properties Limited
THE Seaview Properties Limited (a subsidiary of Nigerian Port Authority) hereby reputable and competent Original Equipment manufacturer (OEM) or submit tenders for the supply of the under listed motor vehicles:
|Lot No||Description Of Vehicles|
|Lot 1||COMPACTOR REFUSE VAN – 2 Nos|
|Lot 2||Water Tanker – 1 no|
|Lot 3||Septic Dislodger – 1no.|
|Lot 4||Double cabin 4×4 Pick-up Vehicles – 3 Nos|
2.0. Scope of Projects
The scope of the projects shall generally consist of the supply of the indicated vehicles.
Comprehensive details for each lot shall be provided in the Standard bidding documents to be issued to bidders for each lot
3.0 Tender Requirements
Interested companies / contractors are required to submit the following documents bond and paginated as outlined hereunder
- Evidence of company’s registration with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC), inclusive or Articles and Memorandum of Association.
- Evidence of VAT registration and remittances.
- Tax clearance certificate for the past three years (2010 – 2012)
- Evidence of compliance with Pension Reform Act, 2004 and remittance (where applicable).
- Evidence of contributions to Industrial Training Fund (ITF) (where applicable)
- Evidence of payment for bid document.
- Company’s audited accounts for the past three years (2010 – 2012)
- Veritable proof of at least three (3) similar projects executed in the past.
- All relevant information concerning physical addresses, Telephone, fax, e- mail of the Company and its representatives.
- Company’s profile to include names, qualifications and experiences of key personnel.
- Evidence of business status (vendor, manufacturer’s representative(s) and / or technical partnership, etc)
- For joint Ventures (JVS), Memorandum of Understanding should be provided.
M. Bids must be in English language and signed by an official authorized to bind the bidder to a contract.
Failure to provide any of the listed mandatory requirements may lead to disqualification / rejection of a bid.
4.0 Collection of Bid Documents
Interested companies are to collect the Standard bidding documents from the office of the Assistant General Manager, SPL, 1st floor, No.1 Joseph Street Off Marina, Lagos on evidence of payment of a non-refundable fee in certified bank draft in the sum of N25 000 00 (Twenty – five thousand naira) only for each lot.
All tender sums from N100 million and above should be conveyed with a 2% bid bond of tender price and enclosed in the financial bid.
Bidders are advised to register their bids in the office of the Assistant General Manager Seaview properties Limited No. 1, Joseph Street Off Marina, Lagos. Building before dropping them into the designated tender boxes
5.0 Submission of Tender Documents
Bidders should submit three (3) copies of technical and financial proposals for each lot in separate envelopes and clearly marked as either “technical or Financial Proposal” appropriately, the name and the address of the bidder should be clearly stated at the reverse side of the envelope and put together in a bigger envelope, which should be marked “TENDER FOR THE SUPPLY OF MOTOR VEHICLES TO THE SEAVIEW PROPERTIES LIMITED, specifying appropriate project subtitle” PUBLIC NOTICE No ….. and LOT No addressed to: The secretary, Tender Board, Seaview Properties Limited and dropped in the designated Tender boxes located on the 3rd floor Board Room of Seaview Properties Limited No.1. Joseph Street off Marina, Lagos
Submission of tender closes at 11 00am 11th November, 2013. Only technical tenders will be opened at 12 noon on the same day (11th November, 2013) in the Conference room, No. 1, Joseph Street, Lagos in the presence of bidders or their representatives. Short listed bidder will be contracted.
For further enquiries, please contact Procurement Officer.
i. Late submission will not be entertained
ii. Management is not bound to accept any tender
Wrongly placed tender will not be entertained
All costs incurred as a result of this tender invitation and on subsequent request for information shall be borne by the bidding companies. Late submission will not be entertained and only shortlisted companies will be contacted.
Seaview Properties Limited