Invitation for Pre-Qualification
Nigerian Communications Commission
In compliance with Section 16, 19 and 23 of the Public Procurement Act 2007, the Nigerian Communications Commission invites tenders from reputable companies with proven experience to submit application for pre-qualification for the under-listed projects in its 2015 budget.
|LOT No||Protect Description|
|AD4||Provision of Public Address System in the NCC Head Office|
|SA3||Supply of Pre -Amplifier Module and Accessories: RFP-l Mobile with Preamplifier with frequency ranges;1.8GHz; to 40GHz -40GHz -60GHz; 60GHz 80Ghz,Gain+18 to23db|
|AD 10AD 11||Procurement of office furniture for Head office and zonal offices Supply and Installation of Photocopying Machines|
|AD 12||Supply and Installation of Gym Equipment|
|IT11IT12||Procurement of ICT Tools and AccessoriesProcurement of HP Elite-900 and Accessories|
|FS2TS1||Revenue Assurance/Monitoring softwareProcurement of Complete EMC Test Solution|
|TS2||Procurement of Type approval Management System|
|TS3||Procurement of Anritus Radio Frequency Conference Test Platform|
|TS4||Procurement of Anritus RF/Microwave Signal Generator MG3G90C with accessories.|
|CME DB4||EMF Measuring Device: Noise and Vibration measuring devicesICT and Laboratory equipment ( Computers and Printers)|
|DAEP-NE||Supply, configuration and integration of e-pad with internet access and education contents in selected tertiary institutions in the Northeast.|
|DAEP-NW||Supply, configuration and integration of e-pad with internet access and education contents in selected tertiary institutions in the Northwest,|
|DAEP-NC||Supply, configuration and integration of e-pad with internet access and education contents in selected tertiary institutions in the North Central.|
|DAEP-5E||Supply, configuration and integration of e-pad with Internet access and education contents in selected tertiary institutions in the Southeast.|
|DAEP-SS||Supply, configuration and integration of e-pad with internet access and education contents in selected tertiary institutions in the South-South.|
|DAEP-SW||Supply, configuration and integration of e-pad with internet access and education contents in selected tertiary institutions in the Southwest.|
|DB1A||Design, supply and installation of directional, door name and customized signage at DBI learning Centre Enugu|
|DB1B||Design, Supply and installation Of directional, door name and customized signage at DBI learning Centre Yola|
|AD1||Design and Construction of Centralized off – Site store/Warehouse/Archive for the Commission|
|AD2 A03||Supply and Installation of service lift in the CommissionSupply and Installation of Retrofitted fire Sprinkler System In NCC Head office|
|AD5||Construction of Proposed Owerri Zonal Office|
|AD6||Supply and Installation of VRF/VRV (Variable Refrigerant flow/Volume) Air condition System in Commission Areas|
|AD7||Supply and Installation of Aluminum Composite Cladding (Alucobond) on the external wails of NCC Head office.|
|AD9||Supply of Sound Proof Generators|
|IT6||Installation of Close Circuit Air conditioning Systems (CCAC) and Humidifier Systems|
|IT1IT2||Information Communications Technology (ICT) LaboratorySupply and Installation of Active Devices-Catalyst 3750-X-48P-E Switch|
|HCIT||Electronic Document Management System for the Commission.|
|SA4IT10||Calibration Spectrum Analyzer and other measuring tools. Implementation of Radio Frequency Identification (FRID)|
Interested Contractors are to submit the following documents in the order stipulated below:
- Evidence of Incorporation and registration with CAC.
- Genuine Tax clearance Certificate for the proceeding 3 years i.e. 2012, 2013 and 2014
- Evidence of current pension clearance certificate From PENCOM (For year 2015)
- Evidence of compliance certificate with the provisions of section 6(l)(3) of the amended Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Act NO. 19 of 2011
- Evidence of compliance with all NSITF/Payment of Training contributions to the Industrial Training Fund (For current year 2015)
- Companies audited account for the proceeding 3 years, 2012, 2013 and 2014. Please note that Turnover of Audited Account must match Turnover declared in Tax Clearance Certificates.
- Profile of the Company including list of similar projects executed, Letter of Awards/ Completion certificates and curriculum Vitae of professionals in the company’s employment.
- Evidence of financial capability supported with bank statements for the last six months from a reputable bank.
- List of relevant equipment with evidence of purchase if owned or leased agreement for Lots under CATEGORY 2
- Interested Firms MUST NOT submit bids for more than three (3) Lots.
- Every Submission must be accompanied with an affidavit that all information and documents submitted are true and correct and that no officer of the Commission is a former or present director, shareholder or has any pecuniary interest in the bidder. Please note that copies of Tax Clearance and Pencom Certificates will be forwarded to relevant Government Authorities for validation by the Commission in the course of the bidding process.
- All documents listed above must be arranged in the order of listing in both the original and duplicate copies
SUBMISSION OF DOCUMENTS
The prospective Bidders shall enclose the original and all copies of the proposals in two (2) separate envelopes clearly marked Invitation for Pre-qualification and enclosed the two (2) envelopes in one sealed outer envelope which shall bear the Lot description, the name and address of the Company and addressed to:
The Executive Vice Chairman
Nigerian Communications Commission
Plot423 Aguiyi ironsi Street
The documents should be submitted at the Bid box in the reception of the Commission’s Head office at Plot 423 Aguiyi Ironsi street Maitama Abuja not later than 12 noon 12thJune, 2015 and the bid opening will take place by 12.00 noon same day at the Conference hall in NCC head office.
- Late submission shall be rejected
- This advertisement is published for Information purposes only and should not be considered as a commitment or obligation on the part of the Commission to award a contract.
- The Commission reserves the right to annual the bidding process at any time without incurring any liabilities and assigning any reason thereto
- Only the companies that meet the eligibility criteria shall be invited to tender.
- Independent Observers and interested members of the Public are invited for the Bid Opening.
All enquiries should be directed to;
Human Capital and Infrastructure Group,
Nigerian Communications Commission,
3rd Floor, Plot 423 Aguiyi Ironsi Street,
Director, Public Affairs