Invitation for Bids (IFB): Construction of Two Storey Office Building at the PWD Works Yard, GRA Ikeja, Lagos
Lagos State Government
Ministry of Works and Infrastructure Office of Facility Management and Maintenance
Invitation for Bids (IFB)
Construction of Two Storey Office Building at the PWD Works Yard, GRA
The Office of Facility Management and Maintenance is an Office set up by Lagos State Government (LASG), to address the urgent need of ensuring that State’s infrastructure assets are managed in a cost and effective manner. The office is to achieve this aim through increase service potential of assets, ensuring they are appropriately used and maintained, while focusing attention on results by clearly assigning responsibility, accountability and reporting requirements.
The Lagos State Government is planning to provide an efficient accommodation and other necessary facilities for the Office in order to deliver good governance and ensure quality and efficient service as presented in the table below:.
|Lost||Project Description||Delivery Period||Bid Security|
|1a||Construction of the Main Building||6 Months||2% of bid Price|
|c||Electrical and Special Services|
|d||External Works to include: Generator House, Diesel House, Security Post, Water Treatment Storage Facility, Driveway, Entrance Gate, Fence work etc.|
Bidders are to bid for all the lots
Bidding will be conducted through the National Competitive Bidding (NCB) procedures a specified in the Lagos State Public Procurement Guidelines for Works and are open to a bidders as specified in the guidelines.
The Office of Facility Management and Maintenance (OFMM) now invite sealed bids from eligible contractors for the above contract as detailed in the bidding document.
(2.0) Qualification Requirements/Eligibility Criteria
Interested and competent Contractors wishing to carry out the project as described above will be required to submit the following:
- Evidence of Registration with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) with the inclusion of Certificate of Incorporation and Articles of
- Last 3Years (2012, 2013, and 2014) Company Tax Clearance Certificate.
- Possession of experience as a Prime Contractor in at least (3) project of similar nature and complexity with verifiable letter of contract award and certificate of job completion with the last Five (5)
- Detailed Company profile and organization structure including contact person, postal address, telephone/fax numbers, and e-mail addresses of key personnel (Technical/Management).
- Staff strength as well as list showing cadres and experience of staff with emphasis adequate skills.
- Ownership structure including name(s) of partners’ and quantum of their respective interests in the business.
- Evidence of financial capability (Reference letter from reputable bank).
- Evidence of Tax remittances by the Directors of the companies to LIRS for the last three (3) Years.
- Copies of VAT Registration with Tax Identification Number (TIN) and evidences of VAT remittances for the last 3years
- Company’s Audited Accounts tor the last three years.
- Evidence of 3years development levy
- Evidence of Registration with the Lagos State Public Procurement Agency (PPA) in appropriate Category of Contractor.
(i) Additional details are provided in the Bidding Documents
(ii) All claims must be adequately substantiated with documents and must be verifiable.
(iii) The Office of Facility Management and Maintenance (OFMM) shall deal directly with only the authorized officers of interested companies and not with their agents.
(iv) This bidding exercise shall not be construed as a commitment on the part of the State Government to award the contract to anyone or even award contracts at all.
(v) The Office of Facility Management and Maintenance will not be responsible for any cost or expenses incurred by any interested party(ies) in connection with site inspections or responses to this invitation.
Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from and inspect the
bidding document at the Office of the Facility Management and Maintenance, 17, Alhaji Ashafa Street, Magodo South Gate Brooks Estate, Lagos, Nigeria.
(4.0) Bidding Documents
The Bidding documents are available at the stated office below on application by respective Bidders to the Office of Facility Management and Maintenance (OFMM).
(5.0) Bid Submission and Closing Date
Bids must be enclosed in a sealed envelope addressed to: The General Manager Office of the Facility Management and Maintenance,17, Alhaji Ashafa Street, Magodo South Gate Brooks Estate, Lagos, Nigeria and delivered at the same address on or before Thursday, 28th May, 2015 and must be accompanied by a bid security of 2% in Bank Guarantee/cheque. Bids will be opened immediately after closing date in the presence of bidders who choose to be there. Late bids will be rejected.
Office of Facility Management and Maintenance (OFMM)
For: Lagos State Government