Federal Government of Nigeria
African Development Fund
Ekiti State Agricultural Development Programme (EKSADP)
Invitation for Bids (IFB)
Date: 9th October, 2013.
Loan N°: 2100-1500-13044
IFB N°: EKSADP/ADB/NCB/WKS/13/01
Loan Name: Support to National Programme for Food Security in Ekiti, Ondo and Cross-River States (SNPFS).
1. The Federal Republic of Nigeria has received a loan from the African Development Fund towards the cost of the Support to National Programme for Food security (SNPFS) in Ekiti, Ondo and Cross-River States and intends to apply part of the funds to cover the eligible payments under the Contract for the Construction of Establishment of Garri Processing Centres in Ekiti State:
|Establishment of Garri Processing Centres in Ekiti State.|
|Description||Qty||Site Location||Completion Period||Bid Security|
|1||Establishment of Garri Processing Centres in Ekiti State.||3 locations||Ayedun, (sin/lkole, Ikole LGA, Erinfun, Erinfun LGA and ilumoba, Ode, Gboyin LGA, Ekiti State, Nigeria||60 days||N420,000.00|
Bidders who submit bids must possess the capacity and/or capability to execute the jobs contained in the lot.
2. The Ekiti State Agricultural Development Programme (EKSADP) is responsible for implementing this project in the State; now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the Establishment of Garri Processing Centres in the State.
3. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from and inspect the Bidding Documents at the National Programme for Food Security (NPFS) office extension, No. 22, Panama Crescent, Maitama, Abu]a.
4. A complete set of Bidding Documents may be purchased by interested bidders on the submission of a written application to the above address and upon payment of a non-refundable bid fee of Twenty Thousand Naira (N20, 000.00) in local currency or other freely convertible currency.
5. The provisions in the Instruction to Bidders and in the General Conditions of Contract are the provisions of the African Development Bank Standard Bidding Documents: procurement of Works.
6. Bids shall be valid for a period of 90 days after Bid Opening and must be accompanied by security as indicated above. Failure to comply with this requirement will lead to the disqualification of the bidder.
7. Bids must be delivered to the National Programme for Food Security (NPFS), office extension, No. 22, Panama Crescent, Maitama, Abuja, Nigeria on or before 12 Noon on Monday, 4th November, 2013 and must be accompanied by a bid security as stated above.
8. Bids will be opened in the presence of bidders’ representatives who choose to attend on Monday, 4th November, 2013, at the Conference Room of National Programme for Food Security (NPFS), No. 127, Ademola Adetokunbo Crescent, Wuse II, Abuja, Nigeria.
Programme Manager (EKSADP)