Tenders Endorsed Advertisement
Federal Ministry of Education
Federal Government Girls’ College, Kazaure
Invitation for Bids
The Federal Ministry of Education through Federal Government Girls’ College, Kazaure, invites suitable Contractors to tender for the following works:-
Lot 1: Renovation of Collapse Amina Hostel
Lot 2: Construction of Access Road Network
I. Certificate of Incorporation.
II. Tax Clearance Certificate and VAT Registration.
III. Bank’s Guarantee.
IV. Evidence of Similar Contract Executed.
V. Company Profile.
VI. Registration with the College.
VII. Registration with PENCON
All Contractors shall collect tender documents from the office of the Secretary Tender Board upon payment of a non refundable fee of Ten Thousand Naira (N10, 000:00) only.
All duly completed tenders should be submitted in an envelope, sealed and marked for Specified Lot(s).
All submitted documents must be addressed to the Principal FGGC Kazaure and submitted to the College 23rd October 2013/Notice.
The bid will be opened at FGGC Kazaure on Thursday 24th October, 2013 at 12:00Noon.
Related Posts via Categories
- Invitation for Technical and Financial Bids of Contractors for the 2015 Tetfund Special Intervention Funds at Federal University Dutse
- Invitation for Technical and Financial Bids for Projects under 2015 Appropriation of the Cross River Basin Development Authority (CRBDA)
- Invitation to Participate in Technical and Financial Bidding for Various Projects in 2015 Appropriation at Hadejia Jama’are River Basin Development Authority, Hotoro, Kano
- Invitation for Technical and Financial Bids for Projects Under 2015 Capital Appropriation at Upper Benue River Basin Development Authority (U.B.R.B.D.A)
- Request for Expression of Interest (EOI) and Invitation for Pre-Qualification of Contractors for Projects under the FY 2015 Appropriation of the Lower Niger River Basin Development Authority
- Invitation for Pre-Qualification for Works, Goods and Expression of Interest for Non Consultancy Services at Federal Ministry of Youth Development
- Invitation to Tender at University of Lagos, Nigeria
- Public Display Exercise on the Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) of the Proposed Construction of 12”X5km, Class 600 Gas Supply Pipeline Route from Onne Metering Station (PRMS) to Oil and Gas Free Trade Zone (OGFTZ) in Onne Port at Eleme Local Government Area, Rivers State by Nigerian Gas Company Ltd.
- Invitation to Tender for Centre of Excellence in Reproductive Health Research and Innovation (CERHI) Building Project at the University of Benin
- Invitation for Pre-Qualification; Rehabilitation/Renovation and Procurement of Tetfund/Needs Assessment Intervention Projects at University of Port Harcourt