Expression of Interest for Provision of Consultancy Services for Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) at Ministry of Niger Delta Affairs
Ministry of Niger Delta Affairs
Federal Secretariat Complex, Phase 1, Shehu Shagari Way,
Expression of Interest for Provision of Consultancy Services for Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA)
The Ministry of Niger Delta Affairs intends to pre-qualify competent Consultants for the Environmental Impact Assessment (CIA) of the following Projects:
Lot: Project Description/Location
- Construction And Supervision Of Elele-Owerri Road (Rivers/ Imo States)
- Construction And Supervision Of- Obehia – Akwete-Azumini-Nkanafun-Eparakwa-Etinan-Ukot-Uboh (Section 1)
- Construction Of Onne Free Zone Nchia-Afam Imo River Road
- Construction And Supervision Of Benin – Abraka Road
- Construction And Supervision Of Gberegolor-Ogriagbene Road, Delta State
- Construction And Supervision Of Odoro Nkit Okposio Road, Akwa Ibom State
- Construction and Supervision Of Orhorhor-Odorubuo Kpakama-Bomadi Road (Delta/Bayelsa/Rivers States)
- Construction and Supervision Of Ogriabeme – Torogbene Road, Delta State
- Canalization/River Training Of Foupolo-Bulou Ndoro Creek, Burutu LGA, Delta State
- Canalization At Baternren-Tselu-Utanoyibo Creek, Warri South West LGA, Delta State
- Shore Protection At Isukwato, Abia State (Ogudu Asa)
3. Scope of Works
- Literature Review
- Reconnaissance survey/Mobilization
- Scoping to determine significant impacts
- Baseline data acquisition Acquire baseline data relevant to assess/evaluate the potential impacts of the project.
- Impact Assessment/Evaluation (Associated/potential Impacts)
- Mitigation Measures vii. Environmental Management Plan (EMP)
- Preparation of Report
4. Technical Requirements
Interested Consulting firms who wish to participate in any of these projects are required to submit their firm’s Profile which must include but not limited to the following documents:
(i) Evidence of incorporation of the company with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC)
(ii) Copies of Tax Clearance Certificate for 2010, 2011 and 2012 respectively for the Company,
(iii) VAT Certificate and evidence of remittance to FIRS
(iv) Audited Account for 2010,2011 and 2012 respectively.
(v) Evidence of Pension Certificate of remittance and social contribution
(vi) Evidence of Registration with Federal Ministry of Environment to conduct EIA.
(vii) Details of staff strength including the Curriculum Vitae and profile of key staff and Associates
(viii) Details of previous Consultancy Services undertaken in similar field including scope, listing of deliverables and clients
(ix) Evidence of compliance with Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Amendment Act 2011 as applicable,
(x) Clear indication of Head Office address
(xi) Sworn affidavit that the Firm is not bankrupt
(xii) Sworn affidavit that none of the Principal or Associate of the firm Is an ex-convict or bankrupt
(xiii) Evidence of Financial Capacity and banking support (Bank references, recent statement of (account)
(xiv) That at any time the Ministry discovers that the information submitted for the pre-qualification is false, the Ministry reserves the right to disqualify the Company/Firm and submit same to relevant agencies for further necessary action,
(xv) A Sworm Affidavit to the effect that the Company Is capable of carrying out the services in the Niger Delta region.
5. Tender Requirements
Interested Consultants who wish to participate in the above exercise are required to obtain bidding documents from the Secretary, Ministerial Tenders Board, room 317, y floor on payment of a non-refundable fee of Twenty Thousand Naira(N20,000.00) only to the Ministry’ Account below:
Bank Name: Zenith Bank Plc. (Any Branch)
Account No.: 6011370137
Account Name: MNDA/FGN Independent Revenue Account
6. Submission of Tender Documents
Completed tender documents are to be submitted as follows:
(i) Technical Documents should be placed in one envelope, sealed and dearly marked “Technical Bid” (as requested in the advert)
(ii) Financial Bid should be placed in another separate envelope, sealed and dearly marked “FINANCIAL BID”, (as specified in the bids document)
(iii) The Name of the Company and title of the project should be dearly written on the reverse side of the three envelopes,
(iv) Insert the Envelopes containing the Technical documents and the Financial bid in another bigger envelope, sealed and addressed to:
The Director, Procurement,
Ministry of Niger Delta Affairs,
Federal Secretariat Complex Phase1,
Shehu Shagari Way, (CBD),
(v) The reverse side of this envelope should also have the company name and LoT No/Title of the project clearly written.
(vi) Deposit the sealed and clearly marked envelope in the Tender Box located in Room 4B-350, 3rd Floor, Federal Secretariat, Phase 1, Shehu Shagari Way, Abuja, on or before 12 noon 16th December, 2013. The Tender documents will be opened on the same day by 12 noon at the SGF Conference Room, Ground Floor, Federal Secretariat, Phase 1, Abuja.
All enquiries for the projects should be directed to:
Director, Procurement Department,
Ministry of Niger Delta Affairs, 9th floor, Federal Secretariat complex,
Phase 1, Shehu Shagari Way, Abuja
8. Please note that late Submission will not be accepted.
- Please note that response to this invitation shall not constitute any obligation of the Ministry of Niger Delta Affairs to the bidder.
- All costs incurred as a result of response to this invitation and any subsequent requests for information shall be borne by the bidder.
Ministry of Niger Delta Affairs