Invitation to Submit Technical and Financial Bids at University of Calabar Teaching Hospital, Calabar
University of Calabar Teaching Hospital, Calabar
M. B. 1278, Calabar, Nigeria
Invitation to Submit Technical and Financial Bids
In pursuance of the execution, of its 2014 Capital Projects, the University of Calabar Teaching Hospital, Calabar intends to procure the following works and goods in the projects listed below. Interested and reputable companies are hereby invited to submit Technical and Financial Bides accordingly.
- Provision of Electric Power Supply to House Officer’s Qtrs., Student Hostel and CHC Okoyong.
- Procurement of Medical Equipment: (i) 3 Units of Blood Salvage Machine (ii) 120 Gas Cylinders (iii) Gas tank (iv) 88- 05 Nikkiso Dialysis Machine and ICU Beds.
- Construction of Access Road to House Officer’s Qtrs.
- Construction of Accounts/Audit Block.
- Purchase of Hospital Beds and Equipment for Female Block
- Oxygen piping of the Female Block
- Construction of Drains within the Hospital
Interested bidders are required to submit the following along with their bids:
- Evidence of Registration with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC).
- Detailed Company Profile showing experience on similar jobs executed.
- Evidence of Tax Clearance Certificate for the last 3 years. (2011, 2012 & 2013). Note that Turnover will be computed from paid tax in determination of financial strength.
- Evidence of VAT Registration with TIN Number & past remittance for the last 3 years.
- Evidence of Certificate/Exemption from PENCOM in accordance with the Pension Reform. Act including evidence of remittance of Employees Pension Contribution/Deduction.
- Evidence of ITF Contribution in compliance with ITF Act, No. 19 of 2011.
- Company Audited Accounts for the last 3 years (2011, 2012 & 2013) showing annual turnover and prepared by a reputable Chartered Accounting firm
- Evidence of technical capability
- Verifiable list of similar jobs successfully executed in the last 3 years including letters of award of contracts, project costs, job completion certificate and payments (Pls. provide contact addresses of the clients who may be contacted for reference).
- Company Profile & Technical qualification/C Vs. Of key personnel.
- List of verifiable equipment indicating ownership or on lease (for Construction Works only).
- A sworn Affidavit that none of the Directors has been convicted in any court of any criminal offence.
- A sworn Affidavit confirming that all information presented and attached are true and correct of the company and that no officer of University of Calabar Teaching Hospital, Calabar is a former or present Director, shareholder or has any pecuniary interest in the bidden
Bid Documents can be obtained from the procurement Unit University of Calabar Teaching Hospital, Calabar upon payment a Non-Refundable fee of Thirty Five Thousand Naira (N35.000.00) only to UCTH Enterprise Bank Cons. A/c No. 1400007938.
Submission of Bids
Technical and Financial Bids should be enclosed to a sealed tamper proof
envelope, indicating the project title at the Top Right Hand Corner of the envelope and addressed to:
The Chief Medical Director
University of Calabar Teaching Hospital,
P.M.B. 1278, Calabar,
Cross River State
- Bid documents should be obtained on or before 17th November 2014 and submitted not later than 2nd December 2014.
- The documents should be deposited in the tender box at the office of Director of Administration, University of Calabar Teaching Hospital, Calabar, Company names should also be written at the reverse side of the envelop.
Closing time for all submissions is on or before 12 noon prompt on 2nd December, 2014 late submission shall not be entertained.
Opening of the received, bids will commence at 12.30pm on 2nd December, 2014, The venue for the opening is the Board Room, University of Calabar Teaching Hospital, Calabar. All bidders and/or their Representatives, Relevant Professional Bodies and NGOs are invited to witness the Public Opening exercise accordingly.
Please note that:
All CAC, VAT, PENCOM, ITF and TAX Certificates may be referred to Security Agencies, Corporate Affairs Commission, FIRS, PENCOM and other relevant bodies for verification.
The University of Calabar Teaching Hospital, Calabar reserves the right to reject any or all the submissions that do not meet up with the requirements specified. Prospective contractors should ensure that they sign the register provided on submission of bid documents.
Nothing in this advertisement shall be construed to be a commitment on the part of the University of Calabar Teaching Hospital, Calabar to entitle any bidder to make any claim(s) and/or seek any indemnity from the University of Calabar Teaching Hospital, Calabar.
All expenses incurred in preparing bid documents in response to this advertisement shall be borne by the prospective contractor.
Please Note Further that:
Only Technical bids received will be opened on 2nd December, 2014 as specified in item 5. The Financial Bids of only successful bidders shall be open on a later date that will be communicated to all successful bidders.
Elder (Dr.) A. E. Archibong
For: Chief Medical Director