Invitation for Expression of Interest for Consultancy Services on Tertiary Education Trust Fund (Tetfund) Year 2014 Normal Intervention at Adeyemi College of Education, Ondo
Adeyemi College of Education, Ondo
Invitation for Expression of Interest for Consultancy Services on Tertiary Education Trust Fund (Tetfund) Year 2014 Normal Intervention
Adeyemi College of Education, Ondo is desirous of inviting Consultants with proven competence and experience to render Consultancy Services in the following areas:
- Quantity Surveying
- Civil/Structural Engineering
- Electrical/Mechanical Engineering
(B) Scope of Work
This entails the production of conception design/Working drawings. Bills of Quantities, Equipment Sourcing, Tendering and post-contract supervision of projects,
(C) Pre-Qualification Requirements
The Technical proposals should, among other things, include the following:
- Evidence of company registration with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC)
- Evidence of company and Partners registration with relevant professional Bodies e.g. ARCON, COREN, QSRBN as appropriate.
- Evidence of Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three (3) years and duly stamped.
- Evidence of VAT Registration and Remittances for completed projects.
- Evidence of Company’s audited accounts for three (3) years.
- Evidence of similar projects executed over the last five (5) years with copies of letters of Commission.
- List of Equipment to be used for Consultancy Services on Projects listed as owned, hired or leased with evidence.
- Reference letters from three (3) previous Clients of similar projects, satisfactorily completed.
- Evidence of Compliance with the Pension Commission (PENCOM) and Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Amendment Act, 2011.
- Corporate profile to include Curriculum Vitae and copies of Credentials of Company and Technical Staff indicating qualifications and years of cognate experience and registration with necessary professional bodies.
Pre-qualification documents are to be sealed and clearly marked “Application as a Consultant” (indicate area of interest/specialization) at the top left hand corner of the envelope addressed to:
Adeyemi College of Education,
Not later than 17th November, 2014. Opening of pre-qualification documents is scheduled for 1.00 p.m. at the Council Chambers on the closing date i.e. 17th November, 2014. Interested Consultants are by this invited to witness the Opening Ceremony.
Adeyemi College of Education reserves the right to reject any pre-qualification document and is neither committed nor obliged to give reasons for the rejection of any of the Companies.