Invitation for Expression of Interest for Engagement as Consultant for Capital and Year 2013 and 2014 TETFUND Projects at Federal College of Education Obudu, Cross River
Federal College of Education Obudu
PMB. 1038, Obudu Cross River State
Invitation for Expression of Interest for Engagement as Consultant for Capital and Year 2013 and 2014 TETFUND Projects
The Federal College of Education, Obudu, Cross River State, invites expression of interests from competent/qualified professionals who may wish to “pre-qualify” for Consultancy to manage its year 2014 capital and Tetfund projects in the College.
- The Consultancy Required is in the Following Areas:
(a) Architectural Services
(b) Quantity Surveying Services
(c) Structural Engineering Services
(d) Mechanical Engineering Services
(e) Electrical Engineering Services
Intending Consultancy firms can apply as individual firm or in partnership with other firms.
- Scope of works:
The consultants are expected to:
- Advise, provide/submit preliminary drawings for the proposed projects.
- Provide/submit detailed drawing and cost estimates and Bill of Quantities.
- Supervise and monitor the implementation or job execution of the projects to ensure strict adherence to project design/specification and quality.
- Advise on any other relevant matter in contract procurement/supply management, for successful implementation of these projects.
3. Bidding Requirements to include the under-listed Verifiable Documents
Interested, but only qualified consulting firms or consortium are hereby requested to submit their pre-qualification documents herein under stated serially as follows:
- Evidence of Registration with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC)
- Evidence of current Tax Clearance Certificate for three (3) years (i.e 2011, 2012 and 2013).
- Evidence of VAT certificate and VAT Remittance to Federal Inland Revenue Services (FIRS)
- Evidence of current Audited accounts of firm for the last three (3) years (i.e. 2011,2012and2013).
- Comprehensive Company profile including detail qualifications, registration with relevant professional bodies and experienced of both management and professional staff.
- Evidence of Company Registration with Professional Bodies.
- In case of a consortium – Profile of the firm including ownership and partnership structure.
- Proof of alliance for partnership including a letter from each member pertaining to his or her participation in joint venture(for joint ventures).
- Evidence of Registration with PENCOM and Pension Remittance of staff.
- Evidence of compliance with ITF Remission.
- Evidence of similar and verifiable projects successfully executed by your company in the past five(5) years with detail of such of projects, as well as the names and address of the clients, letter of engagement and certificate of completion.
- State clearly your company’s full contact address, GSM phone number and E-mail for ease of communication.
- Submission of Qualification Documents
All Pre-qualification document are to be submitted in “12 x 16” sealed envelope and Marked “Expression of Interest for Consultancy Services” on or before 6th October 2014 and deposited in the Box in Provost’s Office. All correspondence should be addressed to:
Federal College of Education,
P.M.B. 1038, Obudu
Cross River State
5. Please Note:
- This advertisement is not an invitation to tender; only firms that are pre-qualified/short-listed and found capable of delivery shall be contacted to liaise with the Director of Works and Estate Department for information on the proposed projects.
- Pre-qualified consultancy firm shall be expected to produce the drawings for tender including the Bill of Quantities for the project(s) which shall be used for their final selection as consultants and subsequent Bidding, for contractors/Bidders/
- That this advertisement shall not be construed to be a commitment on the part of the College, to warrant any claim(s) by any form or company.
Registrar/Secretary to Tenders Board.