Tender: Invitation for Submission of Prequalification Bids for the Provision of Cleaning/Porter Services in Jos University Teaching Hospital
Jos University Teaching Hospital
Tender: Invitation for Submission of Prequalification Bids for the Provision
of Cleaning/Porter Services in Jos University Teaching Hospital
The Management of Jos University Teaching Hospital hereby invites reputable and interest Security Companies with relevant experience and good track record of performance, to submit prequalification bids for the provision of Cleaning/Porter Services in the Hospital on 24hours basis for a period of one year in the first instance renewable.
The Hospital Cleaning/Porter lots shall cover:
- JUTH Permanent Site Complex
- JUTH Comprehensive Health Centre (Gindiri and Zamko)
- JUTH Guest Houses (Abuja & Jos)
Successful companies will be expected to deploy personnel to the Hospital, who possess minimum qualification of senior secondary school certificate (SSCE) and well trained to handle Hospital Cleaning/Porter Services.
- Evidence of company Registration with Corporate Affairs Commission
- Evidence of Registration with relevant Professional Body
- Evidence of Tax Clearance Certificates for the last 3 years
- Evidence of compliance with Pension Act 2004
- Evidence of compliance with statutory provision of Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Act 2011 on contribution
- Evidence (not list) of similar jobs executed in the last three (3) years
- Company profile and organizational structure with names and designation of key personnel.
The Cleaning Companies must provide adequate guarantee to render efficient and effective service.
NOTE: All original documents are to be presented for sighting during the tendering process.
- All Bid documents must be submitted in 20copies (Spiral bound) and sealed in envelope clearly marked “Tender for pre-qualification for Cleaning / Porter Services in JUTH”.
- Late submission will not be accepted
- The advertisement should not be considered as a commitment on the part of Management of the Hospital or shall it entitle companies to make any claims whatsoever and/or seek indemnity from the Hospital by virtue of having responded to the advertisement.
- The Hospital shall not be liable for any cost on the part of companies that bided.
- The Management of the Hospital reserves the right to reject/accept any/all bid documents without assigning any reason whatsoever
- All interested bidders are advised to visit the Hospital to assess the Lots for submission of realistic bids.
- The Bid documents are to be deposited in the Tender box in the office of the Director of Administration.
Submission of Bid Documents
All bid documents are to be addressed to:
The Director of Administration
Jos University Teaching Hospital Jos,
Closing Date /Bids Opening
The submission of bids shall close by 12noon on Monday 29th December, 2014
The bid documents shall be opened by 1,00pm same day (Monday 29th December 2014) in the Board room of the Hospital at the Administration Department.
The representatives of companies are invited to witness the bid opening exercise on Monday 29th December, 2014 at 1 pm in the Boardroom.
Verification of Claims in Pre-Qualification Documents
The Management of the Hospital will on its own verify claims made in the pre-qualification documents.
NOTE: Only shortlisted companies shall be further contacted.
Bitrus D. Ali
Director of Administration For:
Chief Medical Director