Clinton Health Access Initiative
Provision of 36 Trimotor/Cargo Tricycles for CHAI
Tender Ref: CHAI003
Clinton Health Access Initiative (CHAI) hereby announces to interested companies upcoming tendering opportunity for the provision of thirty-six (36) customised tricycles for piloting innovative systems for distribution of vaccines and related commodities in Nasarawa and Rivers states in Nigeria.
Scope of Work:
The scope of work shall include but not limited to:
- Sourcing of the specified vehicles
- Procurement and delivery to CHAI
- Finalise all documentation including any duty clearances and related taxes.
1. Industrial tricycle with rear platform: HUSKY T-124C or equivalent
2. 200CC air cooled engine
3. Weight Capacity: minimum 150kg, including j weight of rider
4. Heavy duty steel fork and frame, female friendly, no horizontal cross bar, heavy duty j industrial chain
5. One-piece forged steel crank set
6. Front and rear wheel hubs with sealed cartridge bearings
7. Wheels with steel rims
8. Front and rear fenders painted black
9. Minimum 3 gears, 5 gears preferable
10. Comfort saddle
11. Rear black steel platform
12. Reflectors mounted in front, rear (mounted on I fenders), and wheels.
13. Extra thick heavy duty, thorn resistant tyres and tubes.
14. Spares supplied: 2 tyres, 2 inner tubes, lubricant for maintenance
15. Accessories supplied: Heavy duty fool pump
16. Rear cargo box with minimum dimensions: 1.7m X 1.25m
17. Loading quantity: 40’HQ: 36
100,000km or 12 months or whichever comes first.
Interested suppliers will submit their sealed pro forma meeting the specification above to CHAI Nigeria 7B Ganges Street, off Alvan Ikoku Way, Maitama District, Abuja for the attention of the Operations Manager or electronically addressed firstname.lastname@example.org , Proforma invoices received will be reviewed in line with CHAI’s values and principles after which a prospective vendor will be identified and contacted.
A mini supplier contract will be drafted and shared with the selected supplier. The supplier will be expected to deliver the vehicles together will all associated documentations within 5 days of signing the contract.
In the absence of any concerns, the vehicles will be inspected and received by CHAI.
The supplier will be requested to send in his/her invoice as pre-agreed in the pro-forma together with a delivery note.
Payment on this contract will be made by electronic transfer or via cheque after inspection on delivery.
Only expression of interest received 5 working days after this publication which is the advert close date will be considered.
This advertisement shall neither be construed as any form of commitment on the part of CHAI to award any contract to any company and or associated companies, subcontractors or agents.
CHAI will communicate only with authorized officers of and interested company and not through individuals or agents.