Invitation to Bids for the Supply of Drugs, Laboratory Reagents and X-Ray Materials at Jigawa Medicare Supply Organization (JIMSO)
Jigawa State Ministry of Health
Jigawa Medicare Supply Organization (JIMSO)
These Notice Fellows the Pre-Qualification Notice in the Daily Trust and the Guardian Newspapers of Thursday 12th March 2015 and Appointment as Per -Qualified Supplier Vide Letter no. MOH/Sec.35/324/Vol,111/285
(1) The Jigawa Medicare Supply Organization (JIMSO) invites bids from pre-qualified suppliers for the supply of drugs, laboratory reagents, X-Ray materials and other medical supplies to boost and support Jigawa State Drug Revolving Fund (DRF) scheme.
(2) Participation in the bid is opened to all pre-qualified suppliers under the JIMSO Drugs Revolving Fund scheme.
(3) All interested pre-qualified suppliers shall apply to Jigawa Medicare Supply Organization, by collecting the appropriate bid forms at the non-refundable cost of Twenty Thousand Naira (₦20, 000.00) payable into JIMSO account number 001352 2261 of Unity Bank Plc. Collected from the premises of JIMSO, located along Maiduguri Road, opposite Jigawa Agricultural and Rural Development Authority (JARDA), Birnin Kudu, Jigawa State, Nigeria; starting from Thursday 13th August to Thursday 27th August, 2015; from 10.00am to 3.00pm, Monday to Friday except on public holidays.
(4) All pre-qualified suppliers are mandated to renew their registration status with Due Process Bureau, Dutse, Jigawa State.
(5) All interested pre-qualified suppliers shall provide a bid security of 2% of the quoted tender value in form of a bank guarantee from a reputable bank.
(6) All interested suppliers must provide evidence of compliance with section 6 (i)-(iii) of the ITF Amended Act No. 19 of 2011.
(7) Bids shall be properly filled, sealed, addressed (including addressee details) and submitted to the General Manager, Jigawa Medicare Supply Organization (JIMSO), along Maiduguri Road, opposite Jigawa Agricultural and Rural Development Authority (JARDA), Birnin Kudu, Jigawa State, Nigeria on or before Friday 11th September, 2015 by 3.00pm except on public holidays.
(8) All submitted tenders will be opened on Monday 14th September, 2015, by 12.00 noon at Sir Ahmadu Bello Hall, State Secretariat Complex. Dutse, Jigawa State, Nigeria
(9) All Bidders or their representatives are expected at the venue of the bids opening, please.
(10) For further information and clarification contact the undersigned.
Pharm. Rabiu Yakubu
08032136729, 08034644048, 08036847988