Invitation to Bid; Procurement of Operational Vehicle (Corolla 1.8, 2015 Model) for Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital
Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital
PMB 5025 Nnewi, Anambra State, Nigeria
Invitation to Bid
Date 19th August 2015
The Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital, Nnewi is desirous to procure operational vehicle and hereby invites interested and reputable Companies to Bid for the below project.
(A) Project: Operational Vehicle (Corolla 1.8, 2015 Model)
1.8 Litre, 4-Speed Automatic Transmission, Single CD Loader, 7 spoke Alloy Wheels Dual Airbags, Leather Seats, Fog Lamps, Anti-lock, Breaking System, Color Coded Side Mirrors, Power Steering, Power Windows, Power Door Locks, Keyless Entry, Air Conditioner, High Mount Stop light, Petrol Engine, Black colour.
All bidders are to submit the following documents.
(1) Evidence of Company Registration with Corporate Affairs Commission.
(2) Company Tax Clearance Certificate for the past three (3) years.
(3) Value Added Tax Registration Certificate.
(4) Evidence of Financial Capability to execute this project e.g. Audited Account for the last three (3) years and reference letter from Company’s Bankers.
(5) Evidence of Company’s Registration with NAUTH, Nnewi (not less than Category ‘F’).
(6) List of similar verifiable and successful executed projects by the company within the last three (3) years including the location, letter of award and completion certificate.
(7) List of Managerial, Technical and Administrative Staff of the Company.
(8) Evidence of payment of N20,000.00 for bid document.
(C) Submission of Bid Documents:
All bid documents must be in waxed -sealed envelopes to be addressed to the Chief Medical Director, NAUTH, Nnewi. The envelope should be marked “Bid” with the project same boldly written on the top right hand cover of the envelopes and to be dropped in a tender box in the office of the Chief Medical Director not later than 10am., on Tuesday 29th September, 2015.
(D) Opening of Bid Documents:
Bid documents shall be opened immediately after close of tender on Tuesday 29th September, 2015 at NAUTH Nnewi Theatre Complex.
Note: (1) The NAUTH Management is neither committed nor obliged to reply Any company not found suitable.
(2) Payment of bid document shall be to the Account Department of the Institution.
Signed: Prof A. Igwegbe
Chief Medical Director