Usmanu Danfodiyo University Teaching Hospital
P. M. B. 2370, Sokoto
Invitation to Tender
The Management of Usmanu Danfodiyo University Teaching Hospital Sokoto is desirous of completion of Re-Asphalting of Hospital Road Network; Completion of Expansion of Hospital Telecommunication Network; Completion of Brachytheraphy Block; Procurement, Installation and Commissioning of Hospital Equipment for Urology, Cardiothoracic Surgery and Nephrology; Rehabilitation of Male and Female Medical Wards. Interested Contractors/Suppliers are invited to tender for the Construction/ Rehabilitation Works and Supply of Medical Equipment, as described below under the 2014 Capital Budget.
002: Project Description:
The projects which are for Procurement, Completion of Construction Works and Rehabilitation Works are of different Lots and are as follows: –
LOT 1: Completion of Re-Asphalting of Hospital Road Network and Inter-locking of Parking Shades.
LOT 2: Completion of Expansion of Hospital Telecommunication Network
LOT 3: Completion of Brachytheraphy Block
LOT4: Completion of Rehabilitation of Institute of Child Health (I.C.H.)
LOT 5: Completion of Equipping of Donated Electronic Medical Library (e-Library)
LOT 6: Procurement, Installation and Commissioning of Hospital Equipment to Urology, Cardiothoracic Surgery and Nephrology
LOT 7: Rehabilitation of Male and Female Medical Wards
LOT 8: Rehabilitation of Hospital Medical Gas Pipeline to I.C.U. Theatres S.C.B.U., Labour Room and Cardiothoracic Centre.
003: Tender Requirement:
Interested and competent Contractors/Suppliers wishing to carry out any of the above jobs are to submit the following documents as part of the tender documents for verification:
Tenders without any of i – xiv need not apply.
- Certificate of Registration with Corporate Affairs Commission.
- Evidence of VAT Registration Certificate.
- Company’s current Tax Clearance Certificates for me last three(3) years, (i.e. 2011, 2012 and 2013)
- Current evidence of compliance (Registration and Remittance) with the Provision of the PENCOM Act, 2004
- Current evidence of compliance (Registration and Remittance) with the Provision of the Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Amendment Act, 2011.
- Provide details of Company’s Profile including the curriculum vitae of 5 most important professional staff and other resources,
- Verifiable evidence of previous experience in the job of this magnitude/nature (Construction or Supply) in the last five (5) years. (Attach letters of Award, Payment certificates and Certificates of Completion).
- List of equipment Owned or leased with identification numbers and evidence of ownership or lease or hire,
- Company Audited Accounts for the last three (3) years prepared by a professional registered with the Financial Reporting Council of Nigeria. (Attach evidence of registration)
- Evidence from the Company’s Bankers as to its financial capacity/Bank support to undertake the works, if awarded,
- Name, Address, Phone number and e-mail of contact person.
- A letter authorising UDUTH, Sokoto, to verify claims with relevant agencies or bodies.
- Payment of non-refundable Tender Bid Fee of N20.000.00 for each Lot tendered for.
- Affidavit of disclosure that non of the persons connected with the Bid process in the procuring entity has any pecuniary interest and that the company is not in receivership, or any form of insolvency/bankruptcy nor in debarment and that the company nor any of the Directors) of the company have been convicted of financial crime
Please provide ONLY coloured photocopy of the documents listed as Items 1, II and III, and arrange all the documents in the order listed above.
- Notwithstanding the submission of the tender data, UDUTH, Sokoto, is neither committed nor obligated to include your company in any bid list or award any form of contract to your company or agent,
- The advertisement shall not be considered as commitment on the part of UDUTH, Sokoto; nor shall it entitle potential companies to make any claims whatsoever or seek any indemnity from UDUTH, Sokoto, by virtue of such company having responded to the advertisement.
- UDUTH, Sokoto, reserves the right to make available the tender documents to shortlisted firms only,
- All financial bids valued N300 million and above for Works and N100 million and above for Goods MBST be accompanied with a 2% Bid Security from a Nigerian Commercial Bank (enclosed In the Financial Bid).
- Tender requirements i – xiv above are to be included in the technical bid.
004: Collection of Tender;
Interested Contractors/Suppliers should contact the Office of the Deputy Director, Finance and Accounts in the Administrative B lock of the Hospital for payment offender Bid Fee and Deputy Director Works and Services for collection of necessary documents.
005: Submission of Tender:
Each submission will consist of one original and two duplicate copies, sealed in two separate envelopes clearly marked “Technical” and “Financial” respectively, and both envelopes sealed in the third envelope. Envelope most be marked “Confidential” on the top left comer including lot number, project title, address and phone number of the company clearly written at the centre of the envelop. The submission should be addressed to the Chief Medical Director, Usmanu Danfodiyo University Teaching Hospital, Sokoto and must be slotted into the EOI Box in the Administration Block Entrance Lobby.
006: Opening of tender document:
Opening of Tender Document will hold immediately after the deadline in the presence of Bidders representative and interested Members of the Public at:
Venue: Hospital Auditorium
Date: June 2, 2014
007: Important Notice
I. Bidding will be conducted through National Competitive Bidding
2 Only Companies/Firms that meet the above requirement will be contacted
3. Late Bids will be rejected
Deputy Director (Procurement Planning),
For. Chief MEDICAL Director