Request for Submission of Expression of Interest for Provision of Sundry Consultancy Support Services for Implementation of Civil Service Pensioner Verification Exercise at Pension Transitional Arrangement Directorate (PTAD)
Pension Transitional Arrangement Directorate (PTAD)
Request for Submission of Expression of Interest for Provision of Sundry Consultancy Support Services for Implementation of Civil Service Pensioner Verification Exercise
Pension Transitional Arrangement Directorate (PTAD) was recently established in compliance with the provisions of Sections 42 of the Pension Reform Act (PRA) 2014. Sections 47 & 117 (7) (8) of PRA 2014 provides for the takeover of the functions of the existing Pension Boards or offices that are responsible for overseeing the management of pensions under the defined benefit scheme for “pensioners not transiting to the contributory pension scheme”
Its mandate as defined in Section 45 of the PRA 2014 is to carry out the functions of the relevant pension boards or offices in the Public Service of the Federation and to amongst others make budgetary estimates for the existing pensioners and the officers exempted from the Contributory Pension Scheme under Section 5 of PRA 2014.
The Directorate, in order to effectively deliver on its mandate has resolved to carry out the nationwide verification of Civil Service pensioners in continuation of its pensioner verification project. Pursuant to this, it now invites expression of interest from eligible and competent consultancy firms for implementation of the following consultancy assignments;
|S/N||Assignment/Lot Number||Title Of Assignment|
|(1)||Assignment/Lot 1||Technical / Network Support|
|(2)||Assignment/Lot 2||Data/Biometric Capture Support|
|(3)||Assignment/Lot 3||Document Scanning/Indexing Support (Records Digitization Services)|
|(4)||Assignment/Lot 4||On-Field Document Verification. Support|
Requirements for Submission of EOI
Pursuant to the procurement of competent firm(s) for the implementation of the above assignments, Interested Qualified firms are required in line with relevant section of public procurement Act 2007 (PPA 2007) and Bureau of Public Procurement (BPP) guidelines, to submit the following:
(A) Compulsory and Mandatory Requirements;
(1) Certified true copy of certificate of incorporation with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC)
(2) Certified true copy of MEMART (Memorandum and Article of Association)
(3) Evidence of Value Added Tax (VAT) Registration and remittance of VAT, With-holding tax (WHT) and Pay as You Earn (PAYE),
(4) Tax Clearance Certificate (TCC) for the past three (3) years (2012, 2013 & 2014) and Tax Identification Number (TIN)
(5) Current Certificate of compliance issued by National Pension Commission
(6) Certificate of Compliance with Industrial Training Fund (ITF).
(7) Evidence of registration with Financial Reporting Council of Nigeria (FRC).
(8) Certificate of Compliance with NSITF.
(9) Certified true copy of particulars of Directors.
(10) Certified true copy of three (3) years (2012, 2013 & 2014) Company Annual Returns submitted to Corporate Affairs Commission.
(11) A sworn declaration that the firm and/or consortium nor any of its management staff has any relationship with the department and its own management staff. In the event that such relationship exists, it should be clearly indicated in the affidavit.
(12) A sworn declaration that the firm and/or consortium do not have any Director who has been convicted in any country for any criminal offence relating to fraud or financial impropriety or criminal misrepresentation or falsification of facts relating to any matter.
(13) A sworn declaration to confirm that all information presented in its bid are true and correct in all particulars.
(14) Evidence of registration on the National Database of Contractors, Consultants and Service Providers by inclusion of Interim Registration Report issued by BPP.
(15) A statement indicating that the vendor does not at the time of this submission have any existing loan or financial liability with a bank, other financial institution or third party that is classified doubtful, bad or whose repayment portion has been outstanding for the last three months,
(B) Compulsory and Mandatory Requirements:
(1) Evidence of financial capability from a reputable bank.
(2) 3 years (unabridged) Company Audited Annual report for 2012, 2014 and duly stamped by a registered auditor (Note that account statements will be compared with submitted tax clearance certificate).
(3) Company profile indicating history organisation structure, area of specialization, competencies and resources.
(4) Full details of management team with CV of key Personnel and professional staff.
(5) Evidence of corporate membership or relevant professional body(ies)
(6) Summary list (with short description) supported with verifiable documentary evidence of similar and other jobs successfully executed within the last three years in Nigeria. Such evidence shall be in the form of valid and verifiable letters of contract award, contract agreement and completion certificate.
(7) Company registered address, functional contact email address, GSM phone numbers) and facsimile number(s). (Note that all address details provided will be validated).
(a) This invitation is open only to reputable firms with clearly verifiable technical and management capacity for the implementation of the respective assignments.
(b) Previous experience in the delivery of similar verification assignments will be an added advantage.
(c) Only firms who meet the above listed mandatory and other requirements should bother to submit EOI for implementation of the assignments.
(d) PTAD reserves the right to verify the authenticity of any claims made in the proposal documents submitted by the firms, at any stage of the procurement exercise.
(e) Failure to comply with the instructions and provide any required document(s) may automatically result in disqualification.
(f) Submission of false documents is an offense and will lead to disqualification and prosecution.
Method of Submission of EOI Documents
EOI responses must be submitted in one (1) original and two (2) copies in a sealed envelope clearly marked to indicate the respective assignment at the top right corner and addressed to the Directorate’s office indicated below and to be received not later than 03:00 p.m. on Friday, 28th August, 2015. It is mandatory to also include a CD-ROM version of the EOI submission.
Attention: Head Procurement
Pension Transitional Arrangement Directorate,
No 22, Katsina Ala Crescent,
Off Yedseram Street,
Maitama, FCT, Abuja.
Please note that EOI sent after the deadline or by email and/or fax will not be entertained.